My husband and stayed here last weekend and had a very pleasant stay. We visit the LA area often and knew that this hotel would be most favorably located for us. Quick drive to all the nice West LA areas, beautiful neighborhoods all around, great for walks. I was aware that the rooms would be small, but that was OK with us as we were out and about all day and night. Very large people may have a problem with the bathroom dimensions. THis property sits right on Sunset, not a very large street, but busy. Traffic noise is audible, but was not an issue for us. Everything was clean and the linens smelled nice :)) very inexpensive considering location and charm. Will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charm, convenience and extraordinary value: we have it all. Our tastefully decorated rooms are all non-smoking and pet-free, and come equipped with flat-panel LCD TVs and high-speed internet access. Your room rate includes free parking, continental breakfast and freshly-baked cookies every afternoon. Our location in Brentwood is conveniently close to restaurants in Brentwood Village, shopping in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica and only minutes from UCLA and the world-famous Getty Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your The Brentwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles
- Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles