Not really sure what I expected when I booked us in to a motel rather than a hotel as I had never stayed in a US motel before but I was pleasantly surprised. The location was perfect. We had a hire car and parking was free where as so many city hotels have a daily charge. The rooms are small but adequate. Not much time spent in the room anyhow apart from sleeping !! Brentwood village is only a 10 minute walk so if, like us, you're not sure about driving round LA at night, park up after your days sightseeing and take a stroll through the affluent area, the houses are just spectacular, to many eateries/restaurants available from budget to high end choices. Breakfast is also plentiful with coffee, juice, cereals, yoghurt, pastries, fruit - which can be eaten in a sunny courtyard with a water feature. A nice touch I thought. Pleasant and helpful front desk staff, one of whom we bumped in to whilst we were walking round the city, he recognised us and stopped for a chat. Would recommend to anyone without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charm, convenience and extraordinary value: we have it all. Our tastefully decorated rooms are all non-smoking and pet-free, and come equipped with flat-panel LCD TVs and high-speed internet access. Your room rate includes free parking, continental breakfast and freshly-baked cookies every afternoon. Our location in Brentwood is conveniently close to restaurants in Brentwood Village, shopping in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica and only minutes from UCLA and the world-famous Getty Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your The Brentwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles
- Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles