I would describe the Brentwood Inn as a "boutique motel." It's a very pleasant, quiet, conveniently located, and secluded-feeling place about five minutes west of the 405 Freeway. The rooms are small and nothing fancy, but they are well-designed, well-appointed, and very clean. I was running around on business all day, and this was a very nice place to come back to. The village of Brentwood is nearby, and it actually has the feeling of a neighborhood, which is hard to find unless you really know LA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charm, convenience and extraordinary value: we have it all. Our tastefully decorated rooms are all non-smoking and pet-free, and come equipped with flat-panel LCD TVs and high-speed internet access. Your room rate includes free parking, continental breakfast and freshly-baked cookies every afternoon. Our location in Brentwood is conveniently close to restaurants in Brentwood Village, shopping in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica and only minutes from UCLA and the world-famous Getty Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your The Brentwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles
- Brentwood Hotel Los Angeles