All reviews santa monica sunset boulevard yogurt afternoon cookies free parking beverly hills queen room tea and coffee a great place to stay every morning nice breakfast small hotel close proximity rooms are clean desk staff location was perfect boutique hotel
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Had a great stay at the Brentwood Inn in early January 2012. Rooms are on the small side but clean and with a cosy, studio like feel. Best feature is the possibility to park your car right at your rooms door as the property used to be a motel. Location in Brentwood is great for all areas between Santa Monica and Hollywood. Service is very friendly and helpful. Maybe breakfast could offer a bit more of variety, but this wouldnt keep me from staying there again.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank AI1978
Reviewed January 2, 2012

This hotel was a real find - very helpful staff, clean and modern rooms and all in a lovely location - fully recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MStrachan2
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Very nice bed and breakfast style hotel located close to the Interstate in the residential and charming neighborhood of Brentwood. The room is a little bit small, but well furbished and decorated. Breakfast is simples, with little stuff like milk, croissants and fruits only. The staff is a differential, very nice and helpful. Probably it’s one of LA hotel option with best cost x benefit relation.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank TadeuArc
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I stayed here over the Christmas Holidays. This inn is a great find. The location really can't be beat. We were blessed with having spectacular weather our entire stay so walking down to San Vincente was a joy. The inn recommended Pizzicotto for our Christmas Eve dinner and it was delicious. Not having to pay for parking in Los Angeles in a good neighborhood is a real plus. I enjoyed starting my day by taking my morning coffee and speaking with the friendly front desk staff. Our room was clean and stylish. My only complaint was that the mattress on my bed could have been softer. Other than this minor discomfort, I will most likely return when I visit LA again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Parking is plentiful, rooms are small, but the high ceilings and light interior make the space seem larger. Bathroom was well equipped and the flat screen in the room was like a home from home.

The outdoor breakfast area was a tranquil retreat from bustling LA and the hotel staff were the most helpful we came across, even equipping us with a days itinerary of sights to see and do around LA together with detailed driving instructions.

Totally recommend this hotel and the free WiFi was superb

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple