“Very good”

Ranked #1,776 of 10,308 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Description: For 25 years now, Beach Pizza has been serving delicious pizza and great food, we continue to be popular with locals and tourists, so much so the "Entertainment Guide" subscribers voted Beach Pizza the Best Pizza in the Greater Los Angeles/South Bay Area in 1996 and 1997. "Pizza Today". an international trade magazine, listed Beach Pizza in its Hot 100 Pizzerias in the US in 1996, 1997, 2000 and 2006! But don't take their word for it... come in and eat it for yourselves!
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Smashed one of their Pizza's - just superb! Good value and excellent food....

Would definitely go again

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I eat at this place about once a week for lunch. I get the grilled chicken Caesar salad. but I can ever help myself I always have to have a piece or two of pizza because it is just so darn good. I really appreciate the service. They are friendly and attentive, even though most of their customers are college students.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

While visiting a friend we decided to get pizza one evening. We did not want to travel far and Beach Pizza was right around the corner. I was not sure what to expect but the pizza and salad was surprisingly good. We ate most of the pizza and salad and the service , although we did takeout , was excellent!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

After arriving to the hotel from a 8 hour plane ride. I just wanted to eat. Found this cute little pizza place around the corner. The server there was very sweet and helpful. She helped me figure out which was the better deal and recommended what to get. Price was very resonable for the price i paid.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

This is the best pizza this side of Naples. Why aren't t you in Canada? Open up some franchises in Montreal which is known
for its love of good food. We appreciate quality cuisine which
Beach pizza definitely is.