“AAAAAMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: LAX Area
Cross street: Avion
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I had the best time here and even went tttwo nights in a row! The first night I went after a long work day and flight and was greeted my Horacio with a couple wine tastings to find what I was looking for, followed by a walk through the menu to which I choose the grilled romaine salad and the cioppino.........it was SO good I got it again tonight! Different wine and the fresh mozzarella salad to which I added arugula and balsalmic vinegrette....SO yummy WOW...I will for sure be back!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Went to this hotel restaurant next door to the Courtyard where we were staying since we wanted more of a selection than the Courtyard Bistro offered. The concierge made our reservations and we walked five minutes to this restaurant in the Sheraton. What a pleasant surprise! We were tired and hungry after golfing and driving 3 hours so what I ordered could have been two full dinners. We started with warm bread and a very flavorful soft butter. My appetizer was big- shrimp and squid ink pasta with vegetables; could have been a full dinner. Bob had lobster bisque that was wonderful. For my entree I had fresh fish and Bob had the Ossobucco that he said melted in his mouth. The rissotto was also memorable. Service was great; nice decor and atmosphere. Just wish the mom at a nearby table was more attentive to her daughter and had stopped texting for a while, because her daughter was acting out for attention. Not the restaurant's problem, except maybe they should consider a no cell phone use during dinner policy- as should all restaurants. Those of us not joined at the hip with our phones would appreciate that!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We came in right before closing. Instead of rushing us or being frustrated. Horacio delivered top shelf service. The the food, prices are very good for a nice hotel restaurant but the food is so good. No reason to leave the hotel. Head on down and get treated to amazing dishes and VIP service.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

We came here for my friend's birthday and the service & the food was great! Highlights included the burrata, the artichokes, gnocchi, pistachio halibut,, & the veal. I loved the rissoto & beets that helped finish off the entrees & Ramon treated us like we were family. I would for sure recommend it if you are staying in a hotel around LAX.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

The Paparazzi has great food and the service is the best. Kerri, Mario and Horatio are always there to cater to your every need and make you feel at home.