“Wish this restaurant was in my home town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lemonade

Lemonade
Ranked #14 of 9,888 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Venice
Mill Valley, California
“Wish this restaurant was in my home town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

This is an awesome place to eat - the staff are friendly, efficient and helpful, you can taste samples, it's bright and clean, and the food is delicious and healthy. I had "2 portions- split" which meant I could get 4 different salads. I chose: Curried cauliflower with raisins and pine nuts, broccoli with blue cheese, Ahi tuna with watermelon radish, and avocado with cherry tomatoes. The food was so plentiful that I had to pass on adding soup, braises (like brisket or Korean short-ribs), and the other comfort foods they offer. The cashier made me her favorite combination drink: a mix of original, watermelon and blood orange lemonades... it was great. I'd eat here often if I lived nearby!

• Visited August 2012

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Shanghai, China
“Food for the soul”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

Personally, I think that Lemonade is more suitable for the ladies and people who are health conscious. The market place is an array of fresh vegetables seasoned lightly. My favorite is the avocado with cherry tomatoes and baby-bites sized nuts. I also like the chicken breast with pumpkin. I always go for half a portion each so that I get more variety. Then, I add the poached salmon to my plate. Eating the food in lemonade give me back my zen! Yummy! Also, it wouldn't be perfect with a glass of lemonade of course. My favorite is the cucumber something lemonade. Also, don't skip on the delicious desserts. The red velvet and the banana cake is delicious. Guys, if you want a hearty meal, you can go for the sandwiches or the braises. Note for first timers, you can ask for samples in the market place. In Lemonade, everything is fresh and of high quality. Yay for Lemonade!!

• Visited October 2011
Mexico City, Mexico
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

We were late and somehow lost, when the staff warmly welcomed us and explained to us and showed us around. We loved it. Good dishes, excellent ahi tuna (even though they could think of a larger choice of sauces to go with it). The shared starters were served in nice quantities and tasted really fresh and good ! The mac & cheese and the desserts were excellent - from the great caramel fleur de sel macaroon to the lemon slice.

Los Angeles
“Delicious quick food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

I've been to the location in West Hollywood many times and the location in Venice a couple times. The food is absolutely delicious. The white truffle mac and cheese is probably the best I've ever had in my life. Surprisingly, the lemonade is so-so. But go for the salads, sandwiches, and braises. Their cream cheese brownies are some of the best I've ever had. Warning: it can get very crowded during lunch time and there are a lot of indecisive people who hold up the line by tasting every salad they offer.

Visited June 2012
Las Vegas
“Can I just live there?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

I rarely rave about a restaurant but Lemonade is changing that. I have been to the location on Abbott Kinney Blvd. in Venice Beach and I am trying to figure out if they will just let me move in. I could literally eat every meal here. See...I'm raving....new for me. Ok, why am I so high on this place? First, the food is fresh, delicious and innovative. The salads are probably the star of the place. I usually have two salad portions split into half so that I can have four different salads. I also love the red miso short ribs in the "braises" section. Sublime. I thought I wouldn't ever order desert since these items were so satisfying.....then I tried the coconut cake. This is when I became a stark raving lunatic about Lemonade. Is there a 12-step program to cure me?

• Visited July 2012