“Excellent dinners”

Barlo Kitchen + Cocktails
Reserve with OpenTable
Barlo Kitchen + Cocktails is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #390 of 10,749 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Venice
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stayed in hotel Erwin and ended up having dinner twice at Barlo. The staff was very helpful and charming. The burger on of the best we ever had. The rest of the food was very tasty and well prepared. We will be back!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

For breakfast it was a little too dark in the room and the food we ordered was good but it was missing a little love in presentation. The cappucino looks more like a huge french milk coffee, but hey no complaints! If you are lazy and stay at Erwin´s there´s not really something you can do wrong about it and you´ll be happy to continue the day here, but if you want some better atmosphere we might go somewhere else tomorrow

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Had breakfast a couple of times and the food was good, upscale diner type of dishes. the servers were a little distracted (forgot to bring beverages, chatting with each other will we waited to order) but it was an okay experience and convenient if staying at the hotel.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

My friends and I decided to have breakfast at Barlo on our last day in Venice. The food was DELICIOUS!! Our server, Michael, was very attentive and helpful to one of my friends who has a gluten allergy. He recommended the Socal; and she loved it. I had the blueberry pancakes which comes with a sauce called lemon sabayon. I recommend having that sauce put on the side; it was a little rich for me. The pancakes were delicious with the maple syrup I requested.

The restaurant has two seating areas; in the restaurant and an outdoor "patio."

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Located at the Erwin hotel. Excellent for breakfast.Try the breakfast tacos. Quality was as hoped for. No complaints.