“Great atmosphere and good food”
Review of Mohawk Bend

Mohawk Bend
Reserve with OpenTable
Mohawk Bend is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #215 of 10,036 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Täby
“Great atmosphere and good food”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Being a tourist I wouldn't have stepped without the tip from yelp tough neighbourhood'. Inside the place is very nice, mixed crowd and good atmosphere. Good food and friendly service!
I would love to re-visit again

Los Angeles, California
“great spot for vegetarians & meat eaters”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I dream of their buffalo cauliflower. Overall, the food is pretty good. The environment is great with so many different seating options... There's the outdoor area out front complete with fireplace and marquee which is usually filled with people and their dogs, the indoor area with booths and self-seating community tables, and the half outdoor half indoor area in the back - If you want to have a large group, I would suggest doing it out there.

The service could use some work. I've had some strange and not so great experiences with servers, but I go back for the food.

One time, I went for brunch over the weekend and they were out of coffee. This pretty much crushed me. I would definitely tell them to make sure that they never run out of coffee...

• Visited September 2013
Seattle, Washington
“It could have been so good”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

We waited for a table for more than half an hour but the drink that the bartender made for me was divine! The table in the side of the gigantic fireplace was perfect. The wait staff is new but seemed friendly and knowledgeable. The problem started when 45 minutes later we are seeing people around us getting served and we are still waiting for our apps! My husband expressed his disappointment and the tenured waitress somehow got the orders out. The new waiter gave us a stupid excuse! The food was ok, I had fish and chips which was ordinary. The cauliflower app was very good and so were the dates.the mussels and risotto were ok. We spoke with the manager who apologized profusely and repeatedly but Lea did the best save by simply explaining and apologizing for the service and a promise to do better.

Visited March 2014
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Too good!!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Found this place by using the TA up "close by" function. I've been in Silver Lake/Echo park quite a bit hanging out with friends, but never been at the Mohawk Bend before.

It's focusing on locally grown and organic and the menu is vegan for most part, but they do serve some meat based dishes, which I find perfect when eating with friends who crave a burger while I want to stick to my diet.

Rave revues about the "wings" made from cauliflower... TRY THEM! Best I've had. Also, the BBQ chickpea burger was out of this world. Truly the best lunch I've had in LA - honestly.

Hate to take this away from the locals... But, still have to let the light shine on such an amazing kitchen. And. The ambience is fab too.

• Visited January 2014
Los Angeles, California
“So excellent, and no wait”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I love mohawk bend. It's "cool" - which usually means long waits - but spacious enough that it's fast

Visited November 2013