“Good / healthy food in Culver city”
Review of Sage Organic Vegan

Sage Organic Vegan
Ranked #310 of 10,192 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: LAX Area
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Barbecue Tofu Steak was my choice, huge plate full of quinoa very well decorated for a reasonable price, and magnifique taste.
My companion ordered a TexMex Chimichanga Egg Rolls, a very interesting presentation of egg rolls with enough food for those who do not eat a lot or want to share one of the entrees.
The waitress was very kind but still make me think that the disposition of the tables does not allow the waiter/ esses to offer a better service.
The Atmosphere: show a raw vegetarian environment but kept a doubt in my mind if all those "old" pallets in the walls above the kitchen are completely clean?
In general the restaurant is very good, I recommend it for a casual meal or meeting with family or friends.
Also there are available organic non-dairy ice creams; mango was excellent.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

I was so happy of going here I walked from Echo Park to have a nice meal with friends BUT:
1. I was by myself waiting for friends the waiter never came and check if I wanted to get something while waiting. Finally he came and I ordered I was starving.
2. They brought the wrong plate.
3. My friends showed up he wasn´t at all helpful regarding recommending what to eat if you have some food restrictions, he said that he was busy and needed to go....
4. Took the bottle of water.....I had to ask for another bottle of water that never came.
5. He made a comment about my friends son allergies that even my friend said imagined how difficult is for me....
6. Long story short they couldn´t find anything to eat the waiter wasn´t helpful at ALL and my kale salad wasn´t anything extraordinary!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

And every time I come here it's amAAHHAZING! They have so many different dishes and styles and each one tastes super, I could never get tired of this place, breakfast lunch or dinner!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I had a superb meal at Sage! Everything is so healthy and so light and it is full of fresh flavors and variety. Super!

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Busy in a very good way w/an eclectic crowd & friendly service. A totally pleasurable experience for dinner - even sitting on the sidewalk.