I was so happy of going here I walked from Echo Park to have a nice meal with friends BUT:
1. I was by myself waiting for friends the waiter never came and check if I wanted to get something while waiting. Finally he came and I ordered I was starving.
2. They brought the wrong plate.
3. My friends showed up he wasn´t at all helpful regarding recommending what to eat if you have some food restrictions, he said that he was busy and needed to go....
4. Took the bottle of water.....I had to ask for another bottle of water that never came.
5. He made a comment about my friends son allergies that even my friend said imagined how difficult is for me....
6. Long story short they couldn´t find anything to eat the waiter wasn´t helpful at ALL and my kale salad wasn´t anything extraordinary!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.