“Absolutely fabulous food!”
Review of Sage Organic Vegan

Sage Organic Vegan
Reserve with OpenTable
Sage Organic Vegan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #346 of 10,744 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: LAX Area
Reviewed December 11, 2013

If you have any interest in vegetarian or vegan dining, you must go here. The menu has a wide variety of innovative items to choose from. We had the pineapple fried rice and the butternut squash ravioli. We wished we could try every item on the menu!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

We enjoyed the three meals we had- Banh Mi with tofu- wonderfully flavored, a Vegan BLTA using tempeh and a Tempeh Reuben. All were delicious. They are a bit pricey but then this is LA.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

This is one of my favorite spots for a vegan meal in LA. They aren't too stuffy, the atmosphere is relaxed and easygoing like a cafe. Their dishes are packed with flavor and I like the variety. It's hard finding good vegan restaurants that aren't too green oriented or too high fashioned. This one is just right.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have the good fortune to live super close to Sage Bistro so this is somewhere where I come often and I am always happy and full when I leave. They have a great selection of salads, wraps, tacos, sandwiches and entree bowls and even my none vegan friends are excited when I suggest we go here. You can also BYOB for no charge which is awesome

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Absolutely fabulous food! If you have any interest in vegetarian or vegan dining, you must go here. The menu has a wide variety of innovative items to choose from.
They also serve homemade gelato..lots of flavors.

Service is very casual but outstanding.
The place is filled with very good energy. You feel happy just sitting there.
Simply a great experience ...NOT TO BE MISSED!

Parking (paid) is available on side streets.