$370
$249
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $277/night.

$377
$123
$215
$167
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

$146
$114
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$195
$142
Priceline
$475
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
$474
$459
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfront deskgoodnite innsecurity guarduniversal studiosroom was cleangreat place to stayice machineeasy accessdefinitely stay here againdennysfreewaymicrowavecaliforniacleanliness
Reviewed September 27, 2017

I stayed at the extended stay America the night before and was the most atrocious and discussing hotel that I've ever seen in California then I had the pleasure of staying at the good night in the night after and I was pleasantly surprised at how clean nice and friendly the customer service was the Room was very classy and the bathroom was very nice compared to the price I would definitely come here for my visits every time I come to California

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GNISylmar, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sylmar, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2017

Thank you for the great review! Our staff tries extremely hard to ensure our guests have a great stay. We are happy that we were able to accomplish that while you were here with us. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

We stopped here for our first night on the road of our recent trip around California. It's perfectly located just off the 5 with nearby fast food restaurants, gas stations and supermarkets. As we arrived late, we didn't get to enjoy the outdoor pool, however the room was clean and stocked with toiletries, a fridge and TV. The outside traffic was relentless throughout the night, but what's expected when you choose to stay in a hotel right by the freeway? The bed was comfortable and the hotel great value for money, a perfect pit stop for our journey!

Stayed: September 2017

Thank you for the great review! We are glad that our location worked well for you. We feel that we are in an excellent position to see Los Angeles because we are right off the 5 and the 405. You could easily go Downtown through the 5 or head to the beaches on the 405. Thank you again for the feedback and we look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

I love staying at goodnite inn! I feel it is a great place to stay because of the warm welcome I feel every time I stay there. The employees are always so nice to accommodate your needs. One day, I had to wait in the lobby for my ride, and Abby (employee) offered me the last bit of coffee from that mornings breakfast and made me feel comfortable. Thank you Abby!!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the great review! You actually touched on everything our hotel tries to provide. We do not have all the amenities of a 5 star hotel, but we do offer the following: A clean room, friendly staff, and a nice environment. Combine that with an excellent rate and you could see why we have so many guests leaving satisfied. Thank you again and we look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

We went to LA for a birthday. When we were searching for hotels we came across Good Night inn Sylmar. It was cheap clean and had an amazing staff. It was also very close to everything. Abby was great.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GNISylmar, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Sylmar, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Thank you for the great review! Our staff tries extremely hard to ensure our guests have a great stay. We are happy that we were able to accomplish that while you were here with us. Abby was happy to hear that she made your stay a nice one! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed September 9, 2017

Twice a year, for business, I stay at Good Nite Inn Sylmar for 3-5 nights. The staff is always fiendly and helpful. The hotel is convenient to the freeway, gas and food. The rooms are simple but clean and in good condition and the price is right for my non-profit business. The only issue is noise from the freeway if you are on the west side of the hotel. I always ask for a room away from the freeway.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the freeway otherwise it is very noisy.
Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the great review! We are glad that our location worked well for you. We feel that we are in an excellent position to see Los Angeles because we are right off the 5 and the 405. You could easily go Downtown through the 5 or head to the beaches on the 405. We are glad that we accommodated you with a room away from the freeway. Thank you again for the feedback and we look forward to having you as our guest in the future.