Good Nite Inn Sylmar
$324
$279
Sofitel
  • Pool
Travelodge Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
$154
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$267
$259
  • Breakfast included
Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
$305
$216
$203
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Casa del Mar(Santa Monica)
$591
$575
$548
$430
$171
$167
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsmagic mountaingoodnite innfront desksecurity guarduniversal studiosroom was cleantoilet papergreat place to stayice machinedefinitely stay here againeasy accessfreewaydennyscaliforniaironhousekeepingrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 3, 2008

If I am taking my time to review this hotel is because I want to warn you, this hotel is just a dump. You are better off slepping under a bridge. The staff is rude, the grounds dirty, the pool and jacuzzi not operational. Then to make matters worst the room had a dead roaches on the bed. I couln't stay in that place. When I tried to get my money back after only five minutes in the room, they refused to refund me the money. I learned my lesson cheaper is not wiser. Believe me!

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
3  Thank travelingemi
Reviewed February 5, 2008

when i booked ($45 /night ) this hotel was supposed to have wireless internet ,hair dryer ,microwave and ... ‎
when i arrived i had to change 4 rooms to get wireless signal and as i spoke to them i understood that they knew ‎which room get the signal and which doesn’t.‎
awful chemical smell in rooms whenever entered the room .‎
i had 30 nights stay but on my 28 night stay when i got back from shopping i could not open the door because they ‎said that they did not know i booked 30 days even though i paid full 30 days up front.‎
when i tried to be nice and said dont need housekeeping and need just towels they forget to give me what i needed.‎
my next stay was at another Inn $240 / week and even though they had the same problems but this one was much ‎cheaper that good nite Inn.‎

overall was not that bad but the same price i could have get a better place as i did in san Antonio ($40/night ) my ‎hotel in san Antonio was equipped with kitchen and iron and hair dryer and...‎

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2007

I know the saying you pay for what you get! That is so true I got a really good deal online for the room but boy was i surprised when we got into the room. Carpets dirty, sheets as thin as paper not to mention the towels ( you would need four to do the job of one good thick towel and one room of toliet paper. Wait till you open the bathroom door. I guess now i know what maybe a really cheap hotel would look like.
I had heard good reviews about this Good Nite Inn but I will tell you I will NEVER STAY in another. the tube was stained mildew around the walls and if you like hot showers this is not the place.

Stayed: November 2007
1  Thank rosierobles77
Reviewed November 8, 2007

I've stayed for one night on a business trip in Good Nite Inn in Sylmar at 12835 Encinitas Avenue Sylmar, CA 91342

This is by far the worst motel I ever been to, and I do travel a lot.

Few of the many reasons that put it in this category:

1) A non smoking room which is actually a smoking room with a lot of perfume
2) A completely ruined bathroom, so bad that they had to cover it with rubber rugs
3) Roaches in the room
4) Generally dirty in the room and the premises
5) Terrible service at the service desk
6) Water system that is working very badly ( both taps and plumbing)

It has been a VERY bad experience, and I do not recommend anyone for any price ( which is usually low) to stay there. There are other low-cost motels which are quite good.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank Biz_Travel68
Reviewed September 25, 2007

Stayed two nights and could not get hot water for a shower. Tried several times including off-peak shower times such as 3:00am and late morning. I appreciate savings and economy but this was really too poor for my money. A national economy chain was just down the street and will be my choice for future stays in Sylmar.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled on business