All reviews room was clean south pasadena fabulous stay affordable hotel continental breakfast rose bowl the breakfast area flat screen tv free parking late check one night stay downtown la motel kleenex closet hollywood
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

I came to LA for a friends wedding. This was a great and affordable hotel. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and spacious. I had my own closet for use. House keeping keeps fresh towels eberyday if needed.

Traveling to and from downtown LA is not bad. I ubered some of my rides. Depending on the time of day you can get to the heart of the city in fifteen minutes and half hour for the most with traffic. If your adventurous and want to get to know the city take the buses. It's $1.75 and you get to see more of the city that way. Very clean compared to NY. Do your research before you hop on so you know where you are going.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Nicole P
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Having arrived out of state for a flight originating from L.A. we chose this Motel for its location near the airport, as well as numerous restaurants and shops along the same street. The rooms were very comfortable and modern, with breakfast available guests. The drive to the airport is less than fifteen minutes, with the freeway entrance in view of the Motel. A very good choice for travelers.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2018

I chose to stay at Super 8 in Alhambra during my visit in Los Angeles. The apartment was generally clean, the staff were polite and professional and the breakfast, diverse. The service,was impeccable and the staff answered my questions patiently and professionally and because of that I would recommend others who are thinking of using Super 8 as an accommodation for LA, to go for it. This said, I would like to make aware a couple of caveats. It is my first visit to Los Angeles and Alhambra, though it is my fault, the accommodation is quite far from the typical LA attractions e.g. Santa Monica and West Hollywood, without a car. It is about an hour to Hollywood, for example. This said, it is 30 minutes to Union Station using the 78/79 bus which you can use to transit to other popular areas in Los Angeles. The second caveat I wanted to raise, was the room's general tidiness. The room was generally clean and well stocked with soap and shampoo. However, underneath the bed, there was a bit of rubbish which overall affected my experience. It wasn't foul or obvious but something to consider if you are averse to rubbish. However, these caveats aside, I found the room, the facilities good and would recommend a fellow traveller to visit particularly if you have a car.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank retxeD
Reviewed August 25, 2018

The motel is near my daughter's home. The motel is clean. The rooms are clean and nice. The breakfast area is always clean and food is great with lots of choices! The staff is pleasant helpful. A Costco with gas station is near the motel. There is a 7/11 store across the street and down the street a Subway fast food.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 6, 2018

Stayed for 2 days and its a good decent hotel. Finding a good parking lot is difficult. The only disappointment that I had was that they missed to do room service on the day that it is required. I have to get the used towels down to the office and got the new ones and also I had to throw the trash out. Other than that, this hotel is a good and a decent one.

Date of stay: June 2018