“Great Breakfast Buffet at the Sheraton Gateway”
Review of Brasserie

Brasserie
Ranked #1,471 of 10,254 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: LAX Area
Description: Restaurant in the Sheraton Getaway in LAX.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Had a business meeting at the hotel last week and had the buffet for breakfast as well. It was simply tops. Plentiful food, fresh, tasted great, wide selection and value based. All I would ever want in a breakfast buffet. Special kudos to the corned beef hash and a full tray of smoked salmon also, nice to see those well done on the buffet line and so well done. I rate this much higher than the other buffets on the LAX strip by far.

I actually look forward to our conference next year and the buffet; as crazy as that is to admit.

Service was well done also. The buffet was $22 all in but well worth it due to the extras and ability to mix and match a variety of items.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great food! The service was excellent. Never had a bad meal here.
Would recommend this to other friends and family.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very tasty. Great with beer. We stay here every year we go to Hawaii and enjoy the quesadilla. Several very good local brewed beers

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The restaurant has good food and excellent service. Our server was excellent; attentive, fast, and thorough. Prices are a little high, but considering the location, this was expected.

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I had many of my breakfasts at the Brasserie restaurant. Dishes and utensils smelled fishy and I had to request plastic set. Staff were nice. Even though I get in 1 hour before closing time, not all the food was available and I had to request what I wanted to bring me from the inside. However, all food was available when I reach real early 8-9am. Food was good.