“Great hotel with a very friendly staff!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Woodland Hills

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Woodland Hills
Ranked #280 of 348 Hotels in Los Angeles
“Great hotel with a very friendly staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

My family and I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Thank you to all of the staff for such warm welcomes. You truly made us feel at home. My kids can't wait to come back. The rooms were very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
HotelManagement14, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Woodland Hills, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you for your review! It was great to read that you enjoyed the service at our hotel, the clean rooms and that your children cannot wait to come back. Your feedback means a lot to us and we look forward to your next visit. Thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Woodland Hills CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Extended Stay has been a home away from home for the past two years. My stays have varied in length, but have always been comfortable. The hotel is well kept and current; the staff is professional and welcoming. If I've encountered any special needs, I've approached the staff and their response has always been quick and accomodating. I have no need to stay anywhere else. I would recommend ESA Woodland Hills to anyone.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
HotelManagement14, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Woodland Hills, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank for your review. We are thrilled that you continue to be a valued guest of ours and that you took the time to write such a great review. Our staff and myself would like to make every stay comfortable for you and your feedback is what allows us to know how we are doing. Thank you so much.
Aliso Viejo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I have been staying in the ESA Woodland Hills for couple years now. My work requires me to stay in the Valley couple of days a week and for the most part I have stayed here. Check-in and check-our are super easy. You can come in really late at night and leave early morning with no problem. Staff are friendly and helpful. There are grocery stores, restaurants and all sorts of shop very close and some even in walking distance.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Woodland Hills, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Woodland Hills. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued,regular guests, like you. The biggest investment we make is in our customers. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
Woodland Hills CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I've made several trips to the Woodland Hills, CA Extended Stays - amounting to several months stay over the last 18 months. I've seen the hotel go through several different managers initially, until finally they hired their current manager, who has been there for over a year. I've seen the hotel upgrade itself substantially over the last year; it's comfortable and nicely maintained. The service, too, has only gotten better over the past year. People are friendly and happy to accomodate you with whatever you need. I recommend.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Woodland Hills, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. It is so rewarding to know that you continue to stay with us and see that we are steadily improving!

kcmo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have been staying at this ESA Woodland Hills location for 4 years now, and just booked my stay for 2012. My work has me in Beverly Hills for the month of October and it's just a 20 minute (well-timed) drive to work from there. The noise from nearby traffic is apparent but never to the point to bother my sleeping habits. Grocery nearby, restaurants, an occasional sporting event across the street at WH High School. The staff here is a combination of multilingual folks that have all been able and capable to assist me with any request. One thing to remember is that some folks assume that the ESA chain is a full-service hotel chain, which it is not. Guests can certainly plan on an array of comforts here like the deluxe kitchenettes, comfortable beds and furniture and extra living space, but should also remember to provide yourselves the basics such as snacks, bottled water and possibly a favorite pillow or music player. Nonetheless, the ESA Woodland Hills staff and property are all ready-to-please upon my arrival.
I would like to thank the staff for the many nights of convenience and accommodation I have enjoyed since 2008.
See you in October!
Crazy John Brooks- 16x World Frisbee Champion-

Room Tip: Third floor smoking level is fine. Great view!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank crazy john b
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Woodland Hills, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. I want to begin by saying Congratulations! on being the 16x World Frisbee Champion. The staff and I are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in October as well.

Malibu, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I showed up a day before my reservation at 3am. I had the wrong day and the lady at the front did not speak english. She checked me in with a quick copy of my license and I was not charged until I checked out. The rooms were large. Full kitchens and very clean. I will go back whenever business takes me to the valley.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank westward1
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Woodland Hills, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Woodland Hills. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff including the overnight agent that checked you in, strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Calabasas, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I stayed her for nearly a week and i had no issues with their hotel. They gave me good price but house keeping had only fixed schedule for cleaning up the rooms. I paid the bill for my room as advance by my card and majority of the bill i paid by cash. As i vacated the room before the planned day the hotel front desk person said that they do not keep any cash in the hotel and i had to find alternative for getting my money back. I am really surprised that the hotels do not keep any cash with them.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank KRamp
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Woodland Hills. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

I am eager to respond to your issue specifically, but our privacy policy prohibits me from discussing particulars regarding your cash refund Our company does not carry cash on site for the safety of our staff. Please rest assured that I would be glad to discuss any erroneous billing with you in person if you wish so your concerns can be resolved.