When differentiating hotels of a similar price, is all boils down to service. The room was nice and clean. Bed was cumfy. Tv was new. The kitchenette was great. Everything was fully stocked. Basically everything you would expect for what you'd paid for. However, something you can usually always also expect is a passive or negative attitude from the front desk person when checking in later in the evening.
THIS IS NOT THE CASE AT EXTENDED STAY AMERICA WOODLAND HILLS.
Edward -the man behind the desk- was Johnny on the spot for us. We checked in at a little later than 1020pm, so it wouldve been easy for him to pull off tired and ready-to-get-off routine. Instead, this young man was Johnny on the spot. Everything we needed, he anticipated and had ready for us in an instant. Remarkably efficient service. Will be coming back to this hotel whenever we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Woodland Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Los Angeles / Woodland Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Los Angeles