Loews Hollywood Hotel
$170
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

The LINE(Los Angeles)
$169
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

$236
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $308/night.

$135
  • Pool
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$134
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$289
  • Breakfast included
$119
$107
FourPoints.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$186
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $255/night.

$400
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $530/night.

Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
$389
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $517/night.

4,080 results
All reviewsgreat locationdolby theatrechinese theatrecity viewself parkuniversal studiosjunior suitelobby barper dayrooftop poolvalet parkingloved this hotelan upgrademetro stationsanta monicabeverly hillsfame
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Seriously a disappointment. The only good thing is the location. The service was terrible and room was mediocre. I love Loews hotels... But this is the only one that I have experienced that was bad. So bad that I had to leave a review. Good luck to you other travelers, hope this also gives you some insight when traveling to Hollywood.

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank Steve B
Brian J, General Manager at Loews Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I am very sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your recent stay with us and appreciate your honest feedback.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From the start, I felt taken care of. This place is great and located pretty centrally to anything you could want to get to in Hollywood. Upon being dropped off by my Uber driver, I was directed by the door man to the correct desk for check in. The spacious lobby offered three desks.
I was immediately welcomed and made to feel special, even though this was my first visit.
I found my way to my room and unpacked. Sitting on the bed "for just a second," I realized that of all my travels, this bed was among the most welcoming.
And when it came time to sleep... that was true.
The Keurig coffee machine was a lovely plus.
Because this was a work trip, I ordered room service so I could be on my phone conferences. At one point, I had the door held open with the locking bar so that room service could come in. Before long, there was a knock on my door. It was security who had seen my door ajar. They wanted to know that I was okay.
Wow! That's a plus.
It's a great team.
It's a decent room with a GREAT shower.
It's located in the midst of everything.
The food is great.
The only drawback is that it's a little pricey. The food is a little expensive. The drinks are very expensive.
But you know what...? How long will you be staying here? It's worth it!
Fly into the Hollywood/Burbank airport and Uber here. You won't need a car.
Then, relax. Eat, drink, sightsee, and sleep.
This is a great hotel and I'll be back!

Stayed: May 2018

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us at Loews Hollywood Hotel. I am so pleased to hear what a wonderful time you had while in Los Angeles and I hope your travels bring you back to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel and room are not bad. I would give the hotel 3 stars for the room, although very outdated, however the parking at this hotel is crazy. The valet is $50 per night. I chose to self park which is $15 for the night however that was a bad idea as well. The self parking is under the mall next door and no one tells you how to get to the hotel so you wind up in the middle of the mall. So you then walk out to Hollywood Blvd and all the way around a quarter mile to get back to the front of the hotel. If you ask me DO NOT stay here unless you are dropped off

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Garrett W

Thank you for reviewing your stay and I am extremely sorry to hear that your experience self-parking in the Hollywood and Highland garage was a disappointment. Your feedback is helpful in allowing us to continue making improvements and I hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rooms reserved was not ready and kept waiting at the lobby till 3 plus as rooms reserved was still not ready despite check out time is 11am
Was given a room with 2 super single size bed for 4 pax!!
Was definitely short changed - paid for a superior room but given a lower grade room!!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Thank you for your review and for sharing this feedback with us from your recent stay. Your comments have been shared with senior management and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent stay while attending a workshop - staff was all amazing, courteous. Room service excellent. Cleanliness of my room wonderful. Nice view, lovely upgrade to a suite was offered & accepted - wonderful overall!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. I appreciate your feedback and hope that you will return to visit us at Loews Hollywood Hotel again soon!