4,238 results
All reviewsgreat locationdolby theatrechinese theatrecity viewuniversal studiosself parkjunior suitelobby barrooftop poolper dayvalet parkingloved this hotelan upgrademetro stationsanta monicabeverly hillsfame
Reviewed November 20, 2017

Just returning from a glorious week at the Loews Hollywood which exceeded my every expectation. From check in to the sad day of departure, our every need was met and catered to with pleasure from the well trained and friendly staff.

We stay on an upper floor with beautiful views and a well kept room. House service was impeccable. The front desk and conceirge SHINE beyond measure, especially gracious Elizabeth. Ms. Elizabeth went above and beyond her job description when assisting my daughter and I plans, reservations, etc.

I can't stress how wonderful this hotel is operated and the beautiful of this property. In addition, the location is 100% as it is conveniently located to EVERYTHING in Hollywood. The security is amazing while remaining non-obtrusive.

I vote 5 stars and want to thank Loews for this amazing and much needed vacation!

Debbie Perkins

Room Tip: A higher floor with views but every room is most likely wonderful!
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Brian J, General Manager at Loews Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Thank you very much for your TripAdvisor review! I am thrilled to hear not only that you had such an amazing stay but that the service our Team Members provided you with made your experience even more memorable. I will be sure to share your kind words with Elizabeth and I hope to welcome you and your family back to visit us again soon!

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Overall a good safe place to stay and convenient to the Hollywood attractions and events. Centrally located and assessable to Shopping, Restaurants, the Beach. Rates are comparable to other Hotels in the area with an upscale atmosphere.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Thank you for taking a moment to share your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor and I hope to welcome you back to Loews Hollywood Hotel again soon!

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

This place was really upscale and in a great location for all of the tourist spots. We were seeing a show at the Dolby theater and as a cool bonus there is actually a private entrance to the theater right from the hotel. There is a rooftop pool and bar that was nice as well. I will also note that the staff was friendlier than I was expecting. Overall great hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us at Loews Hollywood Hotel. I am so pleased to hear what a wonderful time you had during your stay to see a show at the Dolby Theatre and I hope your travels bring you back to visit us again soon!

Reviewed November 18, 2017

We really enjoyed our stay here. Very central with all you could require. Clean spacious rooms, well maintained and serviced, all facilities required with close proximity to everything in Hollywood. All Staff were most accomodating.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

I am so pleased to hear what a great time you had during your recent stay with us and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Loews Hollywood Hotel again soon!

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

The hotel staff along with the valet staff are amazing. They treat everyone respectfully. The rooms are clean. Best place to stay hands down. The food is exquisite and a little pricey but well worth it. The view from our rooms were just fabulous!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. I appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to Loews Hollywood Hotel again soon!