4,248 results
All reviewsgreat locationdolby theatrechinese theatrecity viewuniversal studiosself parkjunior suitelobby barrooftop poolper dayvalet parkingloved this hotelan upgrademetro stationsanta monicabeverly hillsfame
Reviewed June 27, 2013

If you are planning a trip to Hollywood, this is the place to stay. We were within walking distance of the Dolby Theatre (site of the Oscars), Grauman's Chinese Theater and many great restaurants in the area. The pool was nice, the kids enjoyed this. The rooms are large and very comfortable. Valet parking is the way to go at this property. Expensive for parking? Yes but its a big city and you can expect to pay a lot for parking. If we ever go back to Hollywood I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Lovely staff, couldn't do more to help. The room was huge for a family of five, two king beds and a sofa bed, plenty of space. Right next door to Highlands shopping mall and tourist attractions...Madame Tussards, Walk of Fame etc. Would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone wanting the Hollywood experience.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Coops94
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Parking is expensive next to hotel especially if you are coming and going, with luggage you then have to walk about 5 sets of escalators through a nasty shopping centre then in the side door then walk 250m to get to the lobby and take 2 elevators to get to your room. Imagine this each time to go to your car...it takes at least 10 minutes. Unless you want to pay for valet service. By the time we got to our room the only light switch was a lamp next to the bed...in the dark this was pretty hard to find. The doors were all scuffed, had issues with our room card, tv had issues when we arrived, it was not a nice atmosphere and I would never recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank katey_greaty
James H, Manager at Loews Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay.

In addition to the self-parking facilities (adjacent to the hotel, and assessable via the third floor mezzanine level) Loews Hollywood Hotel is delighted to offer prompt and attentative Valet Parking for a nominal daily fee of $38.00.

Valet parking assures direct curbside access to hotel registration and luggage assistance.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon should your travels bring you to Hollywood.

Warmly,

James Howald
VIP Manager

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Turned up at the hotel and it was perfect location however once we checked in though we found the room we booked "with a view of the Hollywood hills" was a lie. When I complained they tried to use every excuse to try and get out of their mistake even trying to get me to pay an extra $40 per night to get a room with the view even though we had originally booked it. When I wouldn't budge they finally moved us to a room with a view which was just a standard room.

The room was clean, however one night I did wake up with a cockroache making its way down my back which reception didn't seem to bothered about !!

The location was PERFECT !!! Couldn't have been better and the breakfast was nice.

Overall I'd probably stay again but left abit annoyed on some points.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Best hotel weve stayed out on our month long holiday! From the moment we got to the front desk Narida(sorry if I spelt your name wrong) was a delight upgrading us to celebrate our Honeymoon to a newly renovated King Room room (we were the first to sleep in the renovated room!) throwing in breakfast & free wifi!!
The room was stunning, yes there was a little reno noise still going on but we were out all day & it didn't seem to start to 9 So we didn't notice at all! Loved looking at all the LA lights, pool & the below shopping Center, Highland.
We parked valet then moved our car to the shopping Center for $13 a day (still part of the complex).
The location can't be beat with hoponhopoff bus out the front, shops such as Suphoria,Victorias Secret,Forever21 & Zara(across the road) in the highland & a great Japanese restaurant too! The Kodak theatre was great too for a late night movie!
We even saw a movie premier going on across the road+ the shopping centre had a Jazz concert in the 3 days we were there !! Love Hollywood!!
Thank you Loews for spoiling us! We will be back!

Room Tip: I live chat the hotel before we arrived to confirm our booking as I booked through a cheap site after their website showed it was booked out they got back to me straight away & were incredibly helpful with my questions! Assuring me they had my booking!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple