$169
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

The LINE(Los Angeles)
$169
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$330
$289
  • Breakfast included
$236
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $287/night.

The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$134
$135
$186
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $266/night.

$107
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
$329
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $405/night.

$400
Travelocity
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $495/night.

4,087 results
All reviewsgreat locationdolby theatrechinese theatrecity viewself parkuniversal studiosjunior suitelobby barper dayrooftop poolvalet parkingloved this hotelan upgrademetro stationsanta monicabeverly hillsfame
Reviewed November 30, 2012

For the price, you really can't beat the location- right in the middle of all the classic Hollywood tourist sites. We stayed here to go to the Disney Soda Fountain, which was just across the street- we could not have gotten closer! I really liked the yummy lemonade available at the check-in counter. It is also awesome that from the hotel you can walk out the back directly to the shopping "mall." The two negatives-- the walls are pretty thin-- we could hear a baby crying about six rooms down the hall, and also- there are no stairs available to use except for emergencies. This might sound like an odd thing to complain about, but elevators make me sick, so I always opt for the stairs, no matter how high. We were on the 13th floor and the only option was the elevator, so I just went up and down once. Overall, though- we enjoyed our stay!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Lobby is good with a bar area and lounge area.
Location is excellent with internal access to shopping centre next door which is right next to Graumans Theatre.
For a hotel of this size, the room was basic but neat. Disappointing not to have a sofa to watch tv.

Room Tip: If you prefer to watch tv from a sofa ask for a room with one in it.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ivan S
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I stayed in this hotel about 6 months ago when it was a Renaissance when they told me that it was going to become a Loews Hotel. I stayed with my family during Thanksgiving, and I am sorry to say that I did not see any improvements. For me, the service is worst than before. My main complaint is that the hotel did not have a Concierge, which is one of the reasons why you pay for this type of accommodations. I had to make my own arrangements. Another complaint is that room service took a long time to retrieve dishes from the aisles.

Needless to say, the location is great, and most of the people that work there were very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Carlos G
Sean S, Manager at Loews Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay over Thanksgiving.
Thank your for your feedback.

We are proud of the team we have here and pleased to know you found them to be helpful.

It is concerning to hear that you were given the impression that our concierge desk was inaccessible.

The lobby concierge desk is open seven days a week from 7:00am to 11:00pm.
If the concierge team or I may be of further assistance, at any time, do not hesitate to call.

You may reach a member of our team twenty four hours as day at 323 856 1200.

Warm Regards,

Sean Steenson
Director of Operations

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stayed here with my partner in September 2012 for a holiday we took to the USA. We wanted somewhere well located and I have to say this is probably the best located hotel I've stayed at. We had a gorgeous view of the hills and the Hollywood sign, which was just surreal for visitors to Hollywood, plus the most comfortable soft beds ever. It is attached to the Hollywood & Highland Centre (center), which has some great restaurants and excellent shopping. Even better is that you're a 1 minute (if that!) walk away from the Hollywood walk of fame...couldn't get a better spot. This is great for tourists, as it is right near buses, taxi's, tours and a 2 minute walk to Grauman's Chinese Theatre. You have to accept that it isn't cheap, but you get what you pay for. I would recommend this to any one going to Hollywood!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Jordan W
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Great hotel, good location, staff was very friendly. Rooms clean and big. We could get just about anywhere easily from this site. Pool was terrific for the kids. Room was comfortable, although I thought it had a kitchenette in it - only the very expensive bar. I would have preferred a small refrigerator with children. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Overlook Hollywood sign
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

The fifth floor pool is great fun! Glad to know that your little one enjoyed it.

We would be delighted to ensure that a refrigerator is placed in your room on future visits.

Please call at your leisure and we will note the need for a refrigerator on your reservation profile.

You may reach a member of our team twenty four hours as day at 323 856 1200.

Warm Regards,