4,243 results
All reviewsgreat locationdolby theatrechinese theatrecity viewuniversal studiosself parkjunior suitelobby barrooftop poolper dayvalet parkingloved this hotelan upgrademetro stationsanta monicabeverly hillsfame
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Stayed at this hotel while visiting the Farmers Classic Tennis Tournament at UCLA. The hotel just recently became a Lowes. Previously it was a Renaissance property. Rooms are spacious and clean. Tons of great places to eat in and around the hotel. The hotel restaurant is pricey. The breakfast buffet was $24.95. This hotel is next to the Dolby Theatre and in the heart of Hollywood. Great place to stay if you are looking to visit all of what Hollywood has to offer.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank George M
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My family of 5 just spent four nights here in July. The person I talked to when I booked the rooms was very helpful with the type of rooms we should reserve to best accommodate our family. We had a junior suite for three of us and a room with two beds for the other two. We got the suite deal which gave us free internet(the operator included it with our second room as well) and a $50/day credit to use at the bar/restaurants on site. We were also given a gift in our room on arrival with the deal. The breakfast buffet was $25/person and it was very good although pricey. There's a McDonald's close by and other less expensive restaurants for breakfast. We had a great view of the Hollywood sign and the rooms were very clean. The hotel has a decent fitness room and nice pool, although I was unable to find a place to sit the one day I went to the pool. There's a shopping area right outside the hotel which you can get to from the second floor and this takes you right to Hollywood Boulevard and all the attractions there.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank DonnaC347
Reviewed July 24, 2012

So this was my first time in LA. This hotel was amazing! Everything from checking-in until now has been a great experience. The staff was polite and very accommodating. The rooms were clean and I wish I could take the beds with me because they were so comfortable.
This is definitely a hotel you must stay at and visit, everything is near by. I know my family and I will visit again!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank vacay_queen1010
Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

My wife just spent one night here July 12.
Very nice room on the 18th floor. What a view. Rooms are a little dated and plain but over all pretty good. Service was great.
The hotel is having a major renovation in Oct or Nov of this year of 2012.
Have to wait and see what changes will be made.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Rps042657
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Great location in the heart of Beverly Hills/Hollywood. This hotel just changed from a Renaissance to a Loew's. The pool was very nice and reaxing and the gym was well equipped also. There are a ton of restauarants that are within alking distance as well. The rooms are somewhat small and the walls a bit thinner as we were woken up by young ones carrying on so hopefully you are not as unlucky as us or are a heavy sleeper. There was live music a few of the nights we were there and it was pretty darn good. The restaurant has a nice buffet breakfast as well. I was disappointd only in the noise aspect and also that I had to pay $20 for a small pack of Tylenol from the hotel. A bit ridiculous otherwise very good staff and location.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family