$261
$289
$256
$201
  • Restaurant
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$190
$149
$220
  • Breakfast included
$214
$167
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $215/night.

$134
$459
$439
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsrooftop restaurantbeverly hillsthe la brea tar pitsla county museum of artla fitnesswine hourhollywood signthe penthousegreat boutiquefront desk staffwalking distancefarmers marketwest hollywoodsmall poolvalet parkingmini barhotel guests
Reviewed August 18, 2017

My SO and I had to go to SoCal last year, for a wedding. We ended up booking a room at the Fours Seasons in Westlake Village. However, we absentmindedly booked our flight a day early. Since we love LA, it was no big deal. We figured we'd have a fun day in LA and booked a night at the Kimpton Wilshire. Big mistake. At first glance, the room seemed adequate. I needed a quick nap to decompress from the flight and as I was about to crawl into bed, I noticed these big, red stains on the sheets. GROSS! We called front desk and told them about it. We were told there was nothing they could do other than have someone change the sheets or have us switch to a different room, but we'd have to pay any difference in rate. Really?! Anyway, Matthew ended agreeing to a change of sheets. After waiting over half an hour for someone to come, my feeling of disgust just grew and grew. I ended up calling the front desk and telling them we were not spending the night with there. At first they told us we'd have to pay for the reservation either way. I was not having it. How absurd! Not our fault their rooms are filthy. Anyway, we walked away from this disgusting place without having to pay them a dime.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JessieLGar
Jessica R, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Wilshire, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Dear JessieLGar,

We were unable to find any reservation details from your stay in 2016. However, we pride ourselves in our service and ensuring that guests have a wonderful stay. Should you decide to stay with us in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

This is a boutique hotel and has a nice look and good location but there is no coffee maker in the room and coffee at the restaurant is $6 per person (complimentary coffee on 2d floor but only certain hours)
We had trouble getting sheets for sofa bed, toilet handle was broken, lamp light was out, just sub-par for the price. Food at restaurant not good either

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Dear 492henryp,

Thank you for your review and your recent stay. While we do not have coffee makers in the rooms, we do offer them upon request in addition to complimentary coffee every day in the morning in our lobby. I also would like to apologize for the deficiencies you found in your guest room. We hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back should you allow us another chance.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

Loved the hotel and everything about it!
Really friendly staff and cute hotel! Great food and service.
Close to the Grove and art museum. Next door to food restaurants and Mc Donald's for the fussy kids.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica R, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Wilshire, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear Mariannew823,

We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay and your interactions with our colleagues. We hope that you visit us again soon!

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a mix of some things good and other things just OK. It appears a bit worn. In the room, there were stains on the carpet and couch, but overall, it seemed surface-clean. The bathroom was lovely and clean, but they had really cheap toilet paper and frayed towels. The sheets were nice, but the mattress was below average. Check-in was fast, but check-out took 10 minutes. The atmosphere of the rooftop restaurant/lounge was fabulous, but the service was slow both at night and at breakfast. The location was good and it was quiet at night, which I appreciated.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business

Dear Jen,

I'm so sorry to hear that we didn't make you a complete fan of Hotel Wilshire. The housekeeping items that you mentioned will be addressed with our team, as we always want to provide the best for our guests.

Should your travels bring you back to LA, please reach out to me directly so I can personally assist you.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

I will not likely return for a number of reasons.
1. The telephone did not work. It was a wireless phone that did not keep a charge. I had to use the speaker feature on the base of the phone to call the front desk twice.
2. The refrigerator did not work and it was full of the items from the hotel's mini bar. There was no room for my items.
3. The bed was uncomfortable.
4. The pool closed at 6pm.
5. The lighting in the room was poor.
6. The price for the room and parking was excessive given the amenities of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank ashton w
Jessica R, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Wilshire, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Dear Ashton,

I'm so sorry that you did not enjoy your stay and have decided to not return. I wanted to apologize that the phone's battery needed to be replaced during your stay. I also wanted to share that our mini-bars are not meant to kept items refrigerated, however we do have mini-fridges for our guests to use.

If you choose to give us another shot, we promise to knock it out of the park.