$216
$167
Official Website
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$280
$146
$114
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$190
$439
  • Beachfront
$475
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop restaurantbeverly hillsthe la brea tar pitsla county museum of artla fitnesswine hourhollywood signthe penthousegreat boutiquefront desk staffwalking distancefarmers marketwest hollywoodsmall poolvalet parkingmini barhotel guests
Reviewed August 1, 2013

West Hollywood or Santa Monica. The Kimpton hotel experience is fantastic and they definitely deserve a 4+ star rating. They went out of our way to make the experience a memorable one and even comp'd us on drinks sent to the room when they found it was a special occasion. The spot also has a fantastic Rooftop restaurant with great dinner, brunch and drinks. Perfect for gazing at the surrounding Hollywood Hills, Beverly Center...etc etc....

Room Tip: Join the rewards program and the Internet is free...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Ashley G, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Wilshire, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

Dear Traveler,

First and foremost, congrats on your recent special occasion! And thank you so much for choosing to spend it with us. I'm so glad that the staff took good care of you and made sure it was a memorable stay. What could be better than unwinding with a drink on our rooftop while taking in the amazing view. We hope you'll come back for your next special occasion, if not before!

Hope to see you soon,

Reviewed July 28, 2013

A miserable check in experience,had to wait until 5 pm for our room key which then failed to work! Air con not working properly. ( Had to call reception 5 x in night to get it fixed)Tiny pool and pool area jam packed with day visitors leaving us nowhere to enjoy the roof pool( only reason for visit)very unhelpful roof pool receptionist not interested in helping us. Only good thing was restaurant staff and free,much needed wine glass! Hot /cold temp control the wrong way around in the Shower.someone needs to take a long hard look at improving this place!

Room Tip: Try another hotel!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Richard C
Ashley G, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Wilshire, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Traveler,

Oh my, we do not like hearing that our guests are unhappy! Upon receiving this feedback, which we take very seriously, we looked into your comments right away. I assure you that any missteps on our part were dealt with thoroughly. I understand that perhaps you were expecting a larger pool for you and your family to enjoy. Our pool is definitely rather intimate in size, so I sincerely apologize that we fell short in this regard. Lastly, it looks like there was a bit of a mixup with your room keys getting into the right hands. Although your second room was ready by 2:30pm, it seems as though the keys were given to some other family members in the first room rather than delivered to you at the pool. I truly apologize for this mixup and hope from the bottom of my heart that you will give us another try in the future. Feel free to contact me directly if you choose to come back and we will make sure we take excellent care of you.

Warmest regards,

ashley.gochnauer@hotelwilshire.com

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I am a loyal Kimpton Inner Circle member and decided to stay at the Hotel Wilshire when it came on the 'free nights' list that the IC program has. Like most Kimptons, it is an awesome little hotel. The rooftop is amazing and the grilled cheese is the best food I've had in a long time - plus not super expensive. The staff was ok - nothing special - and definitley not what I've seen at other Kimptons. I was upgraded to a Hollywood Suite and it was great. One of my favorite things about a great hotel are extraordinary showers - any the Wilshire beats any that I have seen in a while - I know it sounds weird, but the shower was just really comfortable! The only downside (and it is a MAJOR) is that I was double-charged on my bill (by over $600). The hotel refused to refund it until I emailed and spoke with the President of Kimpton. Absurd! I thought it was a one-time mistake on my reservation, but after reading the TA reviews, it doesn't look like it! Overcharging by that much is a biggie, and it needs to be fixed before I could consider giving this hotel the four star rating it would have without the billing issues...

Room Tip: Try to get an upgrade...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank maxdatraveler
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The Hotel Wilshire in Mid-City LA is a great new addition to the Kimpton chain. Though the exterior is pretty innocuous and the lobby quite small, the rooms are fabulous and well appointed and the roof top bar and pools very nice. The location is a bit away from the usual action in LA but easy distance by car.

Room Tip: Upper floors give a great view of LA
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Ashley G, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Wilshire, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear Traveler,

I'm so glad that you chose the Hotel Wilshire for your recent visit to LA. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your room as well as the Roof restaurant. We are indeed quite centrally located and within walking distance or a short drive from some of LA's best attractions. I hope that we will be your #1 choice for your next trip to LA!

All the best,

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The hotel put me through a big process to have my card charged instead of my guest. However, they required that my guest swipe her card. When the bill came, my guest was charged. Hassle for me and my guest. I was embarrassed.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Richard P

Dear Traveler,

I'm so sorry that this snafu put you in a tight spot. If there are still any lingering issues surrounding this, please reach out to me directly at ashley.gochnauer@hotelwilshire.com and I can look into the specifics for you. I truly apologize for any headaches that were caused and assure you this is an anamoly for us. I hope that you will give us another go in the future. If so, I urge you to let me know you're on your way and we'll make sure we roll out the red carpet for you.

All the best,