“Not bad for transit...”

1  Thank Jens J

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I stayed 3 nights there.
The bathroom shower was too weak.
In the second day, there was no food or the breakfast.
Also, I needed some help to put some heavy luggage in my car. There was nobody to help me. I asked anoher guest to help me.
The internet didn´t work in my room. I had to go to the reception everytime I needed it.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I walked in to their hotel with a very stressful situation and the hotel staff are the kindiest, friendliest I had ever met. Jan went out of her way to help me get a package out that needed to be there the next day and today is Sunday. She called a person favor to get his done. I would come back and visit any day and any time. If I need to stay around Los Angeles this is where I'd be. Best part is they have a free shuttle to pick you up from the airport at any terminal.

Room Tip: Ask for Jan to help you at the front desk!
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This was the last hotel we had in our holidays on the United States.
As we had a quite early morning flight we thought it could be a good idea to stay near the hotel in order to get up a little later and avoid possible stress due to traffic, etc.
The structure is quite basic but because usually you stay here for a night no necessary to have more.
And of course not indicated to stay longer due to the noise in the morning and in the night for people arriving/departing.
The hotel is near the Airport and there is a convenient huttle to and from the airport.
To sum up a good accomodation for a stay before a early flight.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rosario_it
Reviewed January 28, 2013

i m coimng back from mexico to go back my home country India.i stayed here for 2 nights.my flight reached los angles mid night,and i call hotel for pick up.the pick up van reach my terminal after 20 min.on arrival we get room within 10 min.we r very tired,we get a nice room .we stay there and enjoyed much.we r 4 ppl and all of us appreciate the staff positive attitude.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank RajnishKumar
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Clean, quiet, nice breakfast, it did however take 35 minutes for the shuttle to come and pick me up. I realize it is sent out every 30 minutes so I would be more prepared next time. I WOULD stay there again...

Room Tip: For me, I liked that it was LOWER level and close to the office. Was still plenty quiet and quick t...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
#10 of 33 in Inglewood
La Quinta Inn & Suites LAX
La Quinta Inn & Suites LAX
#129 of 353 in Los Angeles

Been to Super 8 Los Angeles Airport? Share your experiences!