Rodeway Inn Convention Center
$127
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$209
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
$289
$289
  • Pool
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$152
$360
$339
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
All reviewsstaples centerfront deskroom was cleanwill stay there againclose to downtownyogurtmicrowave and fridgecontinental breakfaststayed one nightwithin walking distancebudget hotelthird floormetro stationparkingkoreatownuber
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by this Rodeway inn convention center. I was staying here last year.They have done wonderful renovated the interior room and furniture.I highly recommend this hotel if you have to stay this area.It is very reasonably priced and convenient to many places.They were helpful when I needed to know about attraction places on the phone before arriving.rooms were very clean,wifi was free and facility was safe and secure.I will stay here again in the future when I have business in the area.Also,I will definitely recommend my friends and family.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
9  Thank Zohurul H
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Without a doubt, this is the best hotel in downtown Los Angeles. I stay at the Rodeway Inn Convention Center for pleasure, and have tried other hotels in the area, but none of them can compare to the Rodeway Inn Convention Center.Staff and Management,extremely helpful.

Room Tip: 3rd floor room is wonderful view.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Jimmy C
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I stayed here for 3 days in late November. It was a no-frills room, but all of the staff I met were very nice. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. They have a soda and snack machine. I felt very safe at night and I am a woman in my mid-thirties and traveled alone. My only complaint is the shower water never got hot enough for my liking.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank SunMoonStarzz
Reviewed December 18, 2011

This place is economical and well located. I could have a little larger pool and a wider breakfast spread but then it is targeted as a budget place. Staff is helpful and front desk team is great which softens any sharp edge you may find in its range of facilities.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank I_too_enjoy_travel
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I recently stayed at this property for a week, and I had a very good experience there. The desk clerk and management is exceptionally friendly and helpful. The overall guest room cleanliness was above expectations, and the hotel amenitities were all in great order. It is conveniently located to many downtown locations, the convention center, and the local metro bus line. I am a diamond reward member with Choice Hotels, and I will also let them know to give the hotel management an "a+". Keep up the good work. Thanks. JPaul

Room Tip: All the rooms have wooden vertical blinds which allow a nice amount of sunlight into the room during the day, and plenty of privacy in the evening.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business