Elan Hotel
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
$127
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$333
$226
Official Site
  • Restaurant
$282
$276
  • Restaurant
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$152
$360
$339
  • Beachfront
1,475 results
All reviewsbeverly centerwine and cheese receptionvalet parkingwest hollywoodcedars sinai medical centercontinental breakfastbeverly connectionfarmers marketbagelsbeverly hillseach eveningtaco bellsmall hotelgreat boutiquewalking distancehard boiled eggsjunior suite
Reviewed September 27, 2006

Stayed 3 nights at the Elan Modern. On arrival the staff were friendly and welcoming. We stayed in a Deluxe King room which was stylishly decorated, very clean and had ample space. The staff couldn't have been more helpful in helping with everything from recommending restaurants for dinner, driving directions and even parking tips. Breakfast was included and offered a great choice of cereals, bagels, fruit etc. Finally, the hotel was in a great location, only a couple of miles from Beverly Hills and Sunset Strip. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple
6  Thank gfgooner
Reviewed September 24, 2006

I do business with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and this is a reasonably well priced hotel for the location. It is within walking distance of the Center. I don’t like to drive when I’m in LA so the Elan’s location is ideal. Close to work and close to shopping, etc. I have always had a clean room on the second floor. I have liked the continental breakfast and have never had a problem billing, service, etc. Although the coffee really isn’t very good. Overall I rate them above average.

• Stayed: July 2005, traveled on business
6  Thank alcbkr
Reviewed September 23, 2006

I stayed at the Hotel Elan Modern for 2 nights. Check-in was fine, and the staff were very friendly towards me. They gave me any help that I needed and suggested places for me to go and see. The hotel is very handy if you want to go shopping in the big malls, as there is one, just about a block away, with Macy's etc in. Parking is valet, which as it was my first time, took a bit of getting used to, but it was very safe, and there is also a petrol station about 100m away.

Breakfast is in the price and consists of a range of yoghurts, fruit, pastries, bagels, and went from 6:30am till they said 10:30, but I wasnt around to notice when it stopped. They lady on the desk rang for a taxi for me one of the nights, and discussed eating places too. I was told about there being a wine thing in the early evening for guests, but I wasnt around to see it. I expect this did happen, though, so would have been nice to have a sit after the days sightseeing and discuss where to eat that night.

The room was big and light, with high ceilings, tv/video, 2 phones, i had a patio onto a small courtyard, but the rooms higher up had balconies too. The rooms were nice and quiet, and were very clean. I put on my do not disturb sign when the cleaner was coming round, and she didnt come in, but later on in the day, she did another round, of the ones missed off, which means you can still sleep in, and have a change of towels!

The interenet was free (in the business room) and there was a safe in each room too.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled solo
5  Thank screengoddess
Reviewed September 23, 2006

Just returned from a wonderful week long stay at the hotel. Could not fault it in any way. The staff, Location, Price.. I don't think it is possible to do any better. Miss it already, will return in 2008.
Jason (Melbourne, Room 108)

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple
7  Thank jasonmelb
Reviewed September 19, 2006

If there is a hotel you want to stay at, then this hotel should be it. First of all, it is situated in the middle of everything. Most shops are within walking distance. The staffs service is Exceptional. The staff were advising us what to see and where to go. They Booked all of our tours. As for our last day there, the water boiler broke and we did not have hot water for about half an hour. So the management decided not to charge us for the food and drinks we took from the room fridge, which was about US$30. We had a flight that night, so the Management let us stay for free the extra few hours, giving us a new room so we can shower and relax before our flight.
I rate this hotel 10/10 and will stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with friends