Elan Hotel
$324
$279
Sofitel
  • Pool
Travelodge Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
$154
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$267
$259
  • Breakfast included
Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
$305
$216
$203
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Casa del Mar(Santa Monica)
$591
$575
$171
$167
1,465 results
All reviewsbeverly centerwine and cheese receptionvalet parkingwest hollywoodcedars sinai medical centercontinental breakfastbeverly connectionfarmers marketbagelsbeverly hillseach eveningtaco bellsmall hotelgreat boutiquewalking distancehard boiled eggsjunior suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We booked a junior king suite in the hotel. It was extremely clean. The staff were friendly and Michael at the front desk provide exceptional service and assitance during our stay. The free WIFI is fantastic and appreciated. The hotel is in close proximety to the Beverly Centre and walking distance the the Farmers Market and the Grove and a great cafe with great coffee on Kings Road.
Thank you Elan Hotel we defientely recommend you as a place to stay in LA.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Joel M, General Manager at Elan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us at the Élan Hotel. I appreciate your mention about the staff and in particular Michael. All of the staff prides themselves on giving great customer services. I am glad the you enjoyed our amenities and that your were able to get some shopping done at the Beverly Center and The Grove at Farmers Market while you were here. We appreciate that you will recommend our boutique hotel to your friends. Thank you.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We booked a junior king suite and a two bed room in this hotel. It was really clean, the staff were very friendly and provided free continental breakfast, wine and cheese evenings and free wifi. Our junior king suite was large and included a sitting area, two tv's, a desk. The bathroom also has a bath. The location is wonderful. Just down the road is the Beverley Centre shopping mall and a short distance to the Farmers Market and the Grove. A short taxi ride to Hollywood and Rodeo Drive. Would definitely recommend this hotel

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Joel M, General Manager at Elan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for recommending our hotel. We are central to so much of what Los Angeles is famous for whether it be sightseeing, shopping, or dining, it is all just minutes away from the Élan Hotel. I am glad that you liked the amenities and that you enjoyed our rooms. You review has been forward to the staff for them to read. Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back again should your travels bring you back to Los Angeles.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

This hotel is in a convenient area near the Beverly Center and close to Beverly Hills downtown. It is nice for the price. Friendly staff and small clean rooms. The free wifi is a need and nice that it is provided

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank smoothcj
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for two days in December of 2012 and I must say, it was a great all around stay. I was most impressed with being allowed to check in early, hotels have no idea how much a relief that is to the weary traveler.

The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast was offered every morning as was wine and cheese in the afternoon, unfortunately I was unable to partake due to my running errands and such. The only minor issues was the location of the ice machine which was in the garage level which was a bit creepy. All was superb would definitely stay at the Élan again.

• Stayed: December 2012
Joel M, General Manager at Elan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are happy that you chose the Élan Hotel for your stay with us in December and that your enjoyed your stay. I am glad that we were able to accommodate your early arrival time. Many of our guests do arrive before the regular check-in time and we try our best to accommodate them based on the room type and our occupancy as we realize that some guests have traveled a great distance and are tired when they get to the hotel. Thanks for mentioning the friendly and helpful staff. Incidentally, we do have two locations for our ice machines. Next time, give us a call at the Front Desk and we will deliver ice to your room. We look forward to your return visit. Thanks so much for your review.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I loved everything about this hotel. I stayed there for 8 nights after arriving on the 17th of Nov.

The location was good, near beverly center and not far from Melrose Ave. There is a Bus stop next to the Hotel. I actually used that Bus to get to Universal Studios. But you have to get off the bus at one point (Beverly/Vermont) and take the subway to Universal studios. If I had not forgotten my driver's license I would have rented a car. You NEED a car in L.A. For example, you can't take public transportation or a Cab to Disney Land from Elan Hotel. The formal could you 3 hours to get there and the latter is ridiculously expensive. Using public transportation to Universal studios took me 45 -60 mins. A car would have been faster. At the hotel reception they can help you rent a car. Speaking of Helpful, I Omar and Michael at the reception were very supportive. Mr William was prompt in answering my emails and he really showed me how guest-friendly they were prior to my arrival.

The housekeeping didn't knock as long as the do-not-disturb sign was there. One day I got up late and left the room like at 3pm. They still went in and made the room upon my request.

The room had all the amenities I needed. A microwave would have been a plus but this ain't an apartment hotel. I think the LCD T.V. was 40 inches wide and it had a great variety of channels including some nice HBO channels.

I usually missed their wine and cheese reception from 5-7 pm because I was always out. But I never missed their complimentary breakfast. Its not the complete buffet breakfast you might expect in 4 and 5 star hotels,it was simple yet good enough. I especially loved the double chocolate chip muffin. i wish they made more of it.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
jmajorselan, General Manager at Elan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Dear Guest,

We are so happy to read that you liked everything about the Élan Hotel! The public transportation is a good way to get around the city if one does not want to drive in the city. I appreciate your mention of Omar, Michael, and William. They are very knowledgeable with information on travel, sightseeing, restaurants, and nightlife. We are glad that you liked our amenities including the 40inch LCD TV. We do have a community microwave available for our guests in the breakfast area of the hotel. I’m sorry that you were not able to join us for our wine & cheese reception but glad that you enjoyed the double chocolate chip muffins at breakfast. Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind Regards and Safe Travels,