Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel
Viceroy Santa Monica(Santa Monica)
$531
$123
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
$329
  • Beachfront
Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza(Los Angeles)
$241
$229
Omni Hotels
$258
$227
  • Restaurant
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$449
$325
Agoda.com
$395
$342
Loews Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsbeverly hillswest wingwilshire blvdrodeo driveliving roomfull kitchensmall kitchenettepool arearoom servicethe main hotelbeautiful pooldining tablebeautiful hotelsanta monicaper nightbit datedvalet parking is
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 5, 2006

The rooms are great, especially for the rate. It was 119$ I believe for a suite with a huge bathroom, living room, kitchenette that included a small stove, and a bedroom with a queen bed. my only caveat is that the area that is not around the pool is hard to navigate and only available by stairs.

• Stayed: February 2006, traveled on business
3  Thank krebloggs
A TripAdvisor Member
New York City
Reviewed December 20, 2005

I've been staying at this hotel for about 10 years during my frequent trips to LA and have always loved my stay there. However, this last stay was the worst hotel experience I've ever had. After having to switch rooms twice in order to get a "non-smoking" room that didn't smell of cigarette smoke (it triggers asthma), someone, most likely a staff member, entered my room while I was out, smoked cigarettes and consumed $15 from the mini bar. The manager on staff was completely unapologietic and refused to do anything about it. I was assured the general manager, who conveniently came back on duty the day after I checked out, would contact me immediately and inform me on what steps had been taken. I never recieved such a call and my subsequent follow up calls were not answered. It seems to me like this was not the first instance, the hotel staff knew about these unauthorized entrances and were all covering for each other. I have never felt so uncomfortable in a hospitality situation in my life. Very disturbing.

• Stayed: December 2005
15  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 14, 2005

I stayed at the Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel for 3 nights while on business. The hotel looks a bit dated, but was clean. Desk service, valet, room service were all attentive and polite.

I stayed in a huge one bedroom suite that looked like an apartment rather than a normal hotel room. The room had a good sized kitchen and would have been great if my family was with me.

The bathroom was very clean and that is one of my pet peeves when judging hotels. I cannot stand any cracked marble or tiles, dirty grout, corroded chrome areas, etc. This bathroom was spotless.

The bed was very comfortable and firm. However, my room faced Wilshire Blvd. and the street noise was terrible. I would suggest some sort of weather stripping or something that would seal the edges better to keep the street noise out. My first night was miserable due to meeting anxiety and hearing the street noise! That would be my only complaint about this hotel.

We had a really good rate of $225/night for a one bedroom deluxe suite so it was an excellent value as well.

• Stayed: November 2005, traveled on business
8  Thank Kalopa
Reviewed October 29, 2005

Stayed here 9/28/05-10/2/05. Rooms were small, but decent. Travelzoo advertised 1/2 price rooms-was on sale for 99.00 w/upgrade if available. Of course, wasn't available. Kind of a long walk from lobby to rooms on west wing of hotel. Dirty elevator takes you to 2nd floor--then the walking starts (round the corner, around back of of elevator, between bldgs,go upstairs, go downstairs)--this part gets old quick. Bldg was formerly an appartment bldg. 1st bed lumpy, room small--asked to be moved. Was moved, bed was same size, furniture has an "old" look, but apparently is the hotel's decor. Initial thoughts were not to stay there again. But was not too too bad; may stay there again. Valet is $15 and most of the time, car is park at front door(s). Many times I simply retrieved the keys from the attendant and pulled off from where the car was parked. Good location-not far from Rodeo, Beaches, Sunset, Santa Monica, etc., however,driveway entrance is very busy and do to the speed of LA drivers, be careful when turning in (off Wilshire Blvd)-almost like an accident waiting to happen (saw one at entrance). Overall, hotel is ok.

7  Thank jktdesigns
Reviewed October 3, 2005

My wife and I decided to stay here for the night of September 29. All I can say is that it was one of the nicest rooms we have seen and they gave us excellent amenities.

For dinner, we ate at Mastros, which was fine. But, we went there via a new stretch limousine that the hotel offers its guests. It is first come, first served and goes up to a 3 mile radius. This makes sense due to the demand.

The staff was very pleasant and asked if they could do anything.

The Polo Lounge food was good, but the famous French Toast is a MUST HAVE!!!! Best breakfast I ever had. As a matter of fact, I had these 15 years ago and told my wife I look forward to having them again.

We slept in the hotel, not the bungalows. This was for convenience.

We loved the pool. Dane, one of the pool attendants, was very helpful.

We did feel like royalty.

For an experience, this is it!!

2  Thank OleMiss4Ever