Just came back from five days in LA staying at the Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel. The hotel is well kept, clean, nicely appointed and the staff is courteous and helpful. The rooms were cleaned daily and early. There were always enough towels, soaps and other amenities. The location of the hotel was very central for our needs. We were only a short drive to 405, Santa Monica Blvd., LaCienega Blvd and Sunset. Valet parking is available at $20 per night, but there is loads of street parking available as well. If I had any negative comments to make, it would be that the drawers stuck in the dresser-no big deal. I absolutely would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central to Westwood Village, Century City, Hollywood and Santa Monica Beach, the Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel is a hidden jewel for business and leisure travelers alike. We proudly feature 116 elegantly-appointed suites, featuring garden, pool and city views. We have gone to great lengths to make each suite luxurious, comfortable and entertaining. In addition to beautiful accommodations, we also offer exceptional service and exciting amenities. From daily maid service and evening turn down service to wi-fi, cable television, personal effects and more, we provide everything necessary to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Beverly Hills Plaza
- Beverly Hills Plaza Los Angeles