Great hotel, convenient location to Hollywood, downtown LA, Rodeo shopping, the beaches, and Beverly Hills. Internet and parking are extra, $20 for wifi and $28 for parking, both are per night. Nice, clean room. The swimming pool and hot tub was really nice, they also had cool chairs to lounge on by the pool. All rooms come with either a full kitchen or kitchenette.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central to Westwood Village, Century City, Hollywood and Santa Monica Beach, the Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel is a hidden jewel for business and leisure travelers alike. We proudly feature 116 elegantly-appointed suites, featuring garden, pool and city views. We have gone to great lengths to make each suite luxurious, comfortable and entertaining. In addition to beautiful accommodations, we also offer exceptional service and exciting amenities. From daily maid service and evening turn down service to wi-fi, cable television, personal effects and more, we provide everything necessary to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Beverly Hills Plaza
- Beverly Hills Plaza Los Angeles