“Good Burger Joint”

Cuisines: American
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Good Burger Joint”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

The menu was limited and simple, but the food was good. I'm a vegetarian, and I thought I was out of luck, but they have a Boca Burger which is pretty good. The sweet potato fries were great.

Visited November 2013

simi valley
“Chicken tasted frozen, then microwaved”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I've eaten at a few Johnny Rocket's and never like. Tried different things but they all taste frozen and bland.

Visited September 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Johnnycake Rockets attached to the Petersen Automotive Museum”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

this is better than the usual Museum food although it is a fast food chain cafe. Service is fast and the food is a little than than the usual.
the best part is the Museum itself with its wonderfully large display of vehicles and Americana motoring history.

Visited June 2013
Glendale, California
“Good food, Better than the Usual Museum Offerings”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I am glad that the Petersen has a Johnny Rockets. It's not my favorite restaurant chain, but it's nice to have a sit-down option, instead of the usual museum cafeteria that's grossly overpriced.

My boyfriend and I went here for a late lunch, after being part of the Sunday Breakfast Car Show and touring the museum. It was busy, but not overly crowded and we received very fast service.

The food is good, like all Johnny Rockets. It's nothing amazing, but solid for basic offerings. I had a tuna fish sandwich with fries and was happy.

Please visit my blog for a detailed review of the Petersen Museum and our car displayed at the Sunday Breakfast event.

Visited May 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“OK, so it is just a dinner, but”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had to wait 5 minutes, it was after all lunchtime. We got seated in this busy dinner. The staff were rushing about but seemed efficient. We had a drink placed IFO us within 5 minutes. Lunch followed reasonable quickly, a massive salad with some chicken. Flavour was OK, presentation average, quantity, large. Had a milkshake too!

Thought the price was inexpensive, would go back.

Cheers,