“A great way to see the city in a few hours, with a marvellous tour guide!”

Legends Of Hollywood Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$79.00*
and up
Tour of Los Angeles, Hollywood and Beverly Hills
Ranked #9 of 252 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Legends Of Hollywood Tour is a state of the art multimedia tour of Hollywood & Beverly Hills. We travel in a luxurious Mercedes Benz Sprinter equipped with a 32" HDTV flat screen monitor with high end audio. Our tour focuses on Hollywood's legendary stars, past and present. Stars from all sectors of the entertainment world will be featured with a montage of film clips, theme songs, locations, photographs, stories, history, sound effects and more. Our emphasis is on television tales, movie moments and musical memories.40 Celebrity homes * 30 TV, Movie and Rock-n-Roll locations * 20 Crime, scandal and tragedy sites * famous landmark.Complimentary water.
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We were only in LA for a short time and we wanted to do the main sights. Mark didn't have a tour available but he accommodated us willingly, there were only us three on the tour and he made it personal and special for us all, we saw all the main sights and he kept our interest throughout, my 10 year old would say this was one if the highlights of our two week vacation. This is truly a special experience and although Mark must be doing the same thing over and over again we never once felt like his tour was scripted at all. I would recommend this tour to anyone!

Legends_Of_Hollywood, Owner at Legends Of Hollywood Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of my tour..I appreciate your support and it was my pleasure showing you nice folks around LA.....MARK MORROW

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Having travelled extensively across both the USA and the world, I have undertaken more than my fair share of tours. However in all this time, I don't think I have ever met such a genuine and passionate guide as Mark. Sure his vehicle was comfortable and the chilled water much appreciated, but it was his knowledge, enthusiasm and sheer hard work that impressed us. Mark is the little man striking out against Corporate America working hard to provide for his family doing his absolute best to give his guests the best tour possible. This was my third tour of LA and by far the most impressive. Well done Mark, I will certainly recommend you when I return to the UK - you deserve to do well!

Thanks for taking the time to write such kind words regarding me and my tour. It really is a labor of love and I appreciate the acknowledgement.....MARK

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Friends and I were in LA for just a few days. We decided on this tour because we wanted to see as much of the city as possible, given our short time frame. Mark did not disappoint!!! We felt like stars ourselves! He showed us all of the hotspots of LA with an informative, professional, yet personal tour. He went above and beyond to make our experience wonderful. The van is clean and comfortable, Mark is highly knowledgeable and you'll walk away feeling like you've really experienced the city, something that other tour companies just dont offer. What more could you ask for!

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to show a VIP around town ! I appreciate your support and taking the time to write a review....MARK

Reviewed October 8, 2012

This tour was set up in advance courtesy of the JWMarriott concierge, Liz. I am not a movie guy so the prospect of a Hollywood tour was only slightly inviting BUT...since you are there you MUST go, right? We had a great time, the bus was really comfortable and in the late September heat wave the open tops looked miserable! We saw houses of stars, got stories and a KILLER view of the HollyWood sign as well as stops at the Chinese theatre and farmers market with great little food booths. Thanks Liz and Thank you Mark for making a "Hollywood" tour work for the Texans!!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Went on this tour a few months ago with my adult son and had a great time. Returned with my husband this weekend and even though I had already been on it...it was still a blast and my husband (first time visitor) LOVED it! So glad I found this on tripadvisor.....it was the best...and we will be back! ;-)