This inn was the first of our trio through California.
- not too far from the Hollywood blvd.(15-20min walk)
- rooms looked nice on the first look and the bathroom too was nice
- the view is terrible (bricks)
- no breakfast (but denny's is right around the corner)
- we had some unwanted pets, namely cockroaches
- on a second look the beds weren't that clean, we had a variety of stains on the pillows and the blankets. There also was no maid service the first night of two...
- the people in there also weren't very nice, talking very few and seeming quite pissed...
So all in all, I wouldn't recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hollywood Palms Inn & Suites Motel. All New Rooms. Under New Management, Cable TV 130+channels, Free Wi-Fi Internet, Free Parking, Close to Restaurants, Clubs, Walk of Fame, Universal Studio, Movie Theaters much more...Most important clean and Safe place to stay with Family. Make Reservations Right away. Thank you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hollywood Palms Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Palms Inn And Suites
- Hollywood Palms Hotel Los Angeles