“Very Good Persian Food, Reasonable Prices”
Review of Shiraz

Shiraz
Ranked #1,842 of 10,140 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I've been here about six times now. It is always very good. The restaurant is rarely crowded for lunch and the prices are reasonable. I love the cornish hens and the portions are large. The lentil soup is good, I love the eggplant appetizer and they have a cute little inside/outdoor patio that's great in the summer time.

1  Thank jeffreysv
Majid B, Owner at Shiraz, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Our customers feedback is very important to us and we are very glad that you enjoyed our cornish hens, lentil soup, and eggplant appetizer.

Hope to see you again soon!
-Majid

There are newer reviews for Shiraz

Reviewed October 29, 2013

great quality of food and service, pleasant atmosphere, fresh ingredients good choices of Persian food

Reviewed April 20, 2013

A decent Persian kebab place in the valley. Has been around for a long time. Good portions and tasty kebab.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food was not very good. The salad portion is very little for it's price. The food is pricy compared to other persian restaurants. The manager is very rude. The service is bad. I will never go back there again.

1  Thank MoonPishoony
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My family and I have come to this restaurant periodically over the years. Most recently in August. We have had Persian food in a lot of different places; Shiraz is the best Persian food restaurant in the L.A. area.

If you have never had Persian food; this is, hands down, the best place to try it first.

If you have had Persian food before, this is a wonderful place to come for your next meal out. Their food has all the right spices. Every item on their menu is done in traditional Persian way, and all menu items are excellent.

I recommend any of the kabobs, the koobideh, the albaloo polo, the addas polo, and any of the appetizers. My whole family loves Shiraz's famous kabobs. They are the best Persian kabob's that I have had to date. They are moist and delicious. It seems they use the best and freshest ingredients at Shiraz. Also, the price is really a good bargain, and the ambiance and decorations are nice.