My mother was trying to treat us to a nice family vacation to Universal Studios and found this motel on the Universal Studios Website. She booked the 2 bedroom "suite" for my parents and my brother and his wife and daughter. She also booked an additional room for me and my boyfriend to stay in. When we arrived I just knew it was a horrible place despite all the fancy Mercedes that were parked out front which obviously belonged to the family that owned this place. After a 6 hour drive to get there I really had to use the bathroom and the toilette was covered by a wrap that said "sanitized" but when I opened the toilette someone had recently used it and did not flush. The floor was disgusting, the carpet had not had a good deep cleaning I don't think ever. It had stains everywhere. I told my niece not to walk around without shoes on. The beds were all different sizes and worn out. I did not get under the covers. The t.v. in our room did not work until some one was notified. Instantly after sitting on the bed I developed a small rash on my wrist so I refused to stay in my room and they did not refund for it. I am HIGHLY allergic to cockroaches and although I did not see any there I'm sure there are some. Since my brother was not able to come, me and my boyfriend stayed with my parents and niece in their two bedroom "suite" which was just a back room with a bed and t.v. added to it. The bed and t.v. were literally the only objects in the back room. The place smelled like smoke from the people that obviously lived above the office. There was molding that was poorly faceted to the walls around everything in the rooms including the t.v. and air conditioners. The molding was often missing in spots and the walls were dirty. We refused to stay there longer than one night even though it was booked for 3. They did nothing to remedy our complaints and looked annoyed because they were losing money. Maybe instead of buying all those fancy cars you should invest some money into your family business. Your business is a reflection of yourself and you take no pride in your business what so ever. This place is terrifying, do not stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our Guest rooms were just renovated (April 2015). We are a conveniently located 2 Star Inn with all the comforts of home including on-site parking, all of our guest rooms are equipped with a mini-refrigerator and microwave. We offer Free Wi-Fi, Complimentary Local TV Channels (HD) & 3 HBO channels. We have courteous, helpful staff. We are in the center of all Tourist Attractions and minutes to Hollywood Blvd. And Walk of Fame... Walk to Universal Studios and CityWalk, across from the Universal City Red Line Metro Station. We Are One Of The Recommended Neighboring Hotels of Universal Studios Hollywood. Hotel Serves Complimentary Tea and Coffee and Assorted Pastries. Limit One Parking Space Per Room. This property has exterior corridors. We Offer Tickets To Universal Studios Hollywood And Many Sightseeing Tours... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Nite Inn at Universal City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nite Inn At Universal City Hotel Los Angeles
- Nite Hotel Universal City
- Nite Hotel Los Angeles