“Treat yo self!”

Mr. C Beverly Hills
Ranked #60 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This hotel is superb. Truly a 5 star experience, the staff goes above and beyond to accommodate your every need and they all do it with a smile. The large rooms are very nicely decorated with a separate seating area and balcony with great views of Beverly Hills or downtown LA. We walked down to Rodeo drive for breakfast, a leisurely 20 min stroll away. The pool area is a bit small and other than Rodeo Dr there aren't many things to do within walking distance. Having a car would definitely be helpful. They do provide a free car service anywhere within a 3 mile radius. The beds are ultra comfortable. They were even able to accommodate us with a late check-out without a problem. We felt pampered and that's what you want when you book anything with a Beverly Hills zip code :) Book this hotel, you wont regret it.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Noemi T

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The hotel is really nice. The rooms have hardwood floors, nice bathrooms, and everything is covered in leather. The rooms smell strongly of Italian leather (not a bad thing) and the furniture is nice, although storage space is limited. The front desk staff is very helpful and eager to please. A minor pet peeve: They have free coffee in the morning, but they take it away at 7 am, so unless you're a really early riser you have to order from room service or order it in the restaurant. Most hotels of this caliber are not so stingy. The restaurant is nice, the food is good, but it's sort of a "scene" and pretty expensive. The location is not as centrally located as other hotels such as Montage. You will have to drive to most things such as Beverly Hills. (Hotel is in LA not Beverly Hills, despite the name.)

Room Tip: The rooms that face south (Pico Blvd) are a bit noisy since Pico is a busy street, but they also hav...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Chgo_Biz_Traveler
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I cannot believe that this is a 5 star hotel. Mr c does not come close. I have a standard room. The bathroom is small with mediocre water pressure in the shower. Towels are paper thin and small. Poor room insulation -- I hear all sorts of banging and clanging. Wi-di is not working -- I have called front desk 3 times. If the Sofitel was not sold out, I would be gone. Very disappointing hotel,

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Harry A
Mr C, General Manager at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Dear Mr. Harry A,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Mr. C. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At The Mr. C, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Our hope is to always provide our guests with a sound sleeping environment and it is unfortunate that due to some necessary maintenance, sound did become an issue. There are no excuses for the wifi issue, please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. As you can see from the reviews below, this is not the typical stay for our guests.

We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns. Please feel free to contact me directly to assist in your next booking, it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

I just wanted to drop you a line regarding our recent stay at the hotel.

Qantas holidays had booked us into the Ramada at West Hollywood which we found less than ideal.
My wife quickly did an online search and found your hotel.
She spoke to a gentleman called James who provided excellent service and we quickly booked for 3 nights.
When we arrived early the next morning at 7.30 we were surprised to find our room was ready and available. We quickly had a look at the room and then set off on a tour for the day in great spirits.
The next three days at your hotel were absolutely fantastic and I wanted to convey not only our delight at the standard of accommodation but also the quality of all staff in both the hotel and restaurant.

Rest assured I am in the process of contacting Qantas holidays to inform them just how good our experience was.
The only issue is my wife and kids now want to come back!!!

Once again thank you to all associated with MR C’S for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Nick M

Dear Mr. Nick M,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. It is wonderful to hear your kind words for our hotel and staff. We appreciate your compliments and feedback.

At Mr. C we understand the importance of having your room ready at arrival and take measures to satisfy our guests with early check-in whenever possible. We are so pleased to hear you will be spreading the word to Qantas Holidays and look forward to welcoming you back at Mr. C soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stayed in Mr C during our honeymoon having a booked a special offer online.

We knew we would enjoy staying there when we were allowed to check in from the hotel bar whilst sipping a complimentary Bellini!

We had booked a studio room and although we had told them it was our honeymoon prior to arriving we were not offered an upgrade on arrival. The first room was OK - laid out in a loft style apartment with two balconies. It I were travelling on business it would have been great as it had a large desk and working area but the bathroom was quite small and the bed tiny!
The major downside to the first room was the noise - the room overlooked a busy road and we knew we would have trouble sleeping. We asked to moved due to the noise and we're offered a classic suite which was beautiful!
The room was spacious with separate living room, bedroom, dressing room area and a very large bathroom and two balconies. It was beautifully decorated and simply perfect! One of the best (if not the best) hotel rooms I have ever stayed in.
We were also sent a complimentary bottle of Prosecco (Italian theme in the hotel!) to celebrate our honeymoon.
The staff at the hotel were all very friendly and the service felt personal - especially the guys doing the valet parking.

The pool area of the hotel is nice but relatively small - but there was plenty of space when we were there.
In terms of location we felt that it was good for LA. I think wherever you stay you end up driving to get where you need to fo because it's just so big!
Overall would recommend this hotel to someone looking for luxury in LA

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Girlinthebigcity

Dear Girlinthebigcity,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at Mr. C. We as so pleased you chose to join us during your special time on your honeymoon. My sincerest apologies for the noise issues in your studio room, it is our pleasure to always move guests if these issues do arise. I am happy to hear your concern was addressed and that it did not affect your overall stay.

Many thanks for the kind words regarding our rooms as well as our staff members; I will be sure to pass along these compliments. We look forward to welcoming you back to Mr. C!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

One of the best hotels in LA, gorgeous rooms, cute pool area, great location. Went out to LA for business travel. Stayed at Mr. C. The staff there is great and service was amazing. Only note I would make is that the hotel restaurant can be pricey. The entrees, even for lunch, start at $33 and go up to $50, salads average around $20. But the easy work around is to eat elsewhere. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank vlcny7
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I have stayed in Mr. C hotel back in March. It was my first time in Los Angeles and everything were new to me. I am really glad that I've chosen this hotel for my stay, the in-room service was excellent - Parma ham and veal - DELICIOUS!

My room was the studio room with huge balcony overlooking the whole LA, just lay back and watch the sun goes up and down is the best lighting of the room indeed. Please also visit the transparent pool table at the lobby, it's super chic. Too bad couldn't visit the pool as it was too cold to swim at that time.

Wonderful experience I had with Mr. C and I strongly recommend for those who are still thinking where to stay in LA!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Beverly Hills Marriott
#67 of 355 in Los Angeles
Central L.A
Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills

Been to Mr. C Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!