“Just what you would expect of a 5 star hotel”

Mr. C Beverly Hills
Ranked #61 of 353 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I can't begin to explain how wonderful the experience was. Cocktails upon arrival for me and 3 of my friends, send a text message to have your car pulled up. Beautiful hotel, wonderful location, great decor, and good food. I'm thinking of going back to join them for their New Year's Eve celebration.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PillarsandPost

Reviewed December 11, 2012

stayed at this hotel with my wife and son from 22 to 25 October 2012. Had a fantastic time the rooms were bright and large the service was exceptional. Profesional staff.
Have breakfast by the pool which we enjoyed very much, however, a couple had a pair of dogs by the pool that we found a bit strange. We did not know that the hotel allowed people to bring pets in the eating area.

Room Tip: higher floors have less a/c unit noise
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank lobos63
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I’ve had the pleasure (and privilege) of traveling the world, and I can confidently say, Mr. C Beverly Hills is the very best hotel experience I’ve ever had, in my lifetime. (BTW, Mr. C stands for Mr. Cipriani — Google it!)
And the FOOD. 5 stars — all the way.

Do you enjoy playing pool? Do so on the one of most artful pool tables you’ll ever witness. The table-top is made of GLASS. It was a sight to behold.

Whether you’re a “regular person” or an “A-List celeb,” you won’t know the difference — because from the moment you arrive at this aesthetically beautiful hotel — in every sense of the word — the staff simply treats you like pure 24K gold.

Weary from my early morning flight from Chicago, once I entered the hotel, I was taken care of before I even knew what was happening. About 1 minute from entering the lobby, I was given a complimentary Bellini (the best I’ve ever had); meanwhile, the staff checked me in and had my luggage delivered to my room, unbeknownst to me as I was lounging on a tufted red-leather sofa.

The room — in a word — perfection. Very “old Hollywood” — down to the high-thread-count bed linens and the perfectly appointed decor. It felt like I’d entered the condo I’d always dreamed of.

Mr. C Beverly Hills was a delight from start to finish.

Simply put, I’m not an easy guy to please. I’m a bit high-maintenance, if you will.

But Mr. C took me higher.

And that’s really saying something.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank MRoman24
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Stayed two nights here in October. Beautiful hotel, with spectacular service, we especially loved the car service and cocktail upon arrival.

Some Tips:

1. If you are like me and like hot coffee or tea in your room- you wont find it here. Be prepared to order room service or you have to walk down to the lobby in the morning.

2. Rooms are gorgeous and comfortable, but not very quiet. Not a big deal for us, but you might want to consider this if you are one of those people that prefers no street noise.

I loved Mr.C's and can't wait to return.. and am sending husband to fetch the coffee next time. ;)

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Fritzandlacy
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

The decor of this hotel is beautiful and classic but not stuffy. Staff is very helpful and service is fantastic. We only had breakfast and lunch at the restaurant but everything we ate was delicious. Regarding location: one website describes it as not actually being in Beverly Hills - but it is perhaps a $5 cab ride to Rodeo Drive shopping and the major restaurants, so location is great in my view. There is also a house car and driver that will take you anywhere within a 3 mile radius free of charge. No complaints about this hotel - highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank travel2010000
Reviewed November 20, 2012

High class hotel with attentive and professional staff. Had a wonderful stay with my wife and 2 young daughters. Rooms are beautifully appointed. Great location being steps away from middle of Beverly Hills and short drive from W Hollywood. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank willymcbride
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Stayed here several times. It just goes from strength to strength. The staff are amazing, always so helpful. Left safe accidently open all day one time, with $3000 cash, gold valuables and passports, all there when I got back. Perfect location. Recommend room with eastern views to the hills. No other hotel compares.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Central L.A
SLS Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills
West Hollywood
The London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills

Been to Mr. C Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!