$216
$167
Official Website
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

$247
$151
$114
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$151
$439
  • Beachfront
$475
  • Pool
All reviewsrodeo drivebeverly hillscomplimentary bellinicipriani restauranthouse carcar servicewithin milesmile radiusclassy hotelturn down servicestar servicehollywood signroom servicecorner roomamazing hotelfour seasonsvalet parking
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I have stayed in several 4* in LA (beverly hills area) such as SLS, Mondrian, London. Being a member of Luxury Hotels of the World I gave Mr C a chance on this trip for half of my week. I thought top quality would be there but there were quite some flaws.

- Rooms: I stayed in a premium room (corner top floor - hills view). Room is very tastefully decorated and you get lots of light. Wifi is complimentary and works fine. Size is 350sqft. Bathroom is tiny (just a shower) and water pressure was quite bad (9th floor).

- Housekeeping: They really did clean the room very well and would even fold all clothes and put them in the closet. They did forget a snack I had on the balcony for a full day (guess they did'nt bother looking outside) but the most shocking was to find that my door hadn't been properly closed while I was out on the second day. Nothing was stolen thankfully but that is rather disappointing. You have turnaround service.

- Breakfast: There is no buffet. Just a continental breakfast which is quite a disappointment (3 pastries and some fruits). Some other a la carte items. Not impressive.

- Pool area: Very unimpressive. It is on the ground floor so no views. No effort has been put in decorating the place. They just put 3-4 cabanas and some chairs. Pool is very small. First day I wanted to try it it was close for a private event and no form of compensation was given (for instance in London hotel they would provide you with some free cocktails at their bar - at least there is a gesture). Second day I tried again, initially there was no music, no one to provide towels, no bartender! Had to get inside to get a barman, a towel, etc... never saw that.

- Pool menu: quite a few options but overall not very good value for money.

- Valet Parking: you get your car rapidly which is a good thing. They made some mistakes though (first day I managed to be charged more than the maximum daily rate).

- Location: somehow you are in the middle of nowhere. You are not too far from rodeo but around the hotel there is nothing really. I prefer to be on sunset or on rodeo. They have a hotel car as well which can drop you (3 miles radius).

Bottom line, the hotel fell short of my expectations. For the price you can probably get a larger room than a rodeo hotel, however I'd rather stay at London Hotel or SLS.

Room Tip: Pick high floor with view on the hills
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank NiQoLa
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I am utterly in LOVE with this hotel. I have been travelling to LA on business about once a month and have been testing out just about every hotel on my company's approved list. I've been to Redbury, Viceroy, Palihouse, and (sub)Standard Downtown and Mr. C by far takes the cake! The location is just south of Beverly Hills, about a 5 minute drive on Beverlywil to Rodeo Drive. It's a mostly residential thoroughfare so traffice is minimal and the surroundings manicured which is a nice and welcome change from heinous LA traffic.

From the minute I pulled into the private driveway of Mr. C I knew this was something special. There were about 3 valet attendants happily awaiting my arrival, all smiles, all warm greetings, and perfectly attentive without trying to hard or seeming disingenuous. My arrival was radio dispatched to the front desk and upon entering the beautiful lobby I was offered a welcome mimosa and asked politely for my credit card for my hotel charges. Before I took my first sip, I was graciously given my room key and credit card in less than a blink of an eye.

I was give a corner room with a wraparound balcony. All the furniture was leather clad and so tasteful and elegant. The room had the slightest aroma of leather, which was both incredibly luxurious and really appealing. The room was bathed in light, and offered tremendous views of the Hollywood sign, Downtown LA, and Century City...all completely unobstructed as Mr. C sits as a lone tower in this neighborhood.

The next morning I ordered room service and had a delcious Eggs Benedict...very pleased.

The concierge, Soloman is an utter gem. I e-mailed him prior to check in to ask if he could get me a reservation at the very elusive Nobu Malibu. Initially, he was very apologetic and told me that it has been booked solid for months, but a few hours later he called me back to tell me that he had secured a prime table at the precise moment that the sunsets over Malibu!

Like I said, I have been travelling to LA just about every month for work, scouring the city for the best hotel - I think I have found it!

Room Tip: 15's are corner rooms...even number rooms face Beverly Hills and odd numbered rooms face Culver City (and the Ralph's grocery store on floors 2-3)
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I’ve heard myths and fairy tales of quiet restaurants only few know of; speakeasies, private clubs, and hotels described as “Hidden Gems.” I actually found a hidden gem, and this gem is now my first choice when booking accommodations in or near Beverly Hills. Come for a walk with me through my memory…

When I arrived at Mr. C Beverly Hills I was greeted immediately with a lush lawn and cobbled roundabout. Flags waving to the sky and the most hospitable of hosts. Before I could get my wits about me my rolling case was on a Bellman’s Cart and I had been informed of the hotel’s amenities, the House Car (we will revisit this shortly), and my complimentary Bellinis. Intense and efficient this team is not unfamiliar with the needs and whims of even the most discerning guest.

With most reviews I attempt to describe the beauty of the location, however, with Mr. C Beverly Hills I will describe the feel. Understand Mr. C is beautiful, well-appointed and absolutely beautiful, I wanted to explore the rooms and public areas. As I entered the expansive main entry, which takes you directly to the bar, I couldn’t help but notice I began to relax as I took my seat. Only moments later a gentleman approached with a large silver tray, at center a lonely Bellini. To my left a study with volumes of books and inviting chairs of caramel, to my right the stark white of the elegant and sexy restaurant. Was I in a hotel or a swanky lounge? I wasn’t quite sure – but I liked it. The staff was attentive, distant affording privacy, but attentive. I would also like to extend a bit of credit where credit is due as the staff was also intuitive, something a bit harder to find today. How you ask? I chose Mr. C Beverly Hills for my accommodations while attending the Primetime Emmys, that said, the host took the liberty of making sure my vehicle was positioned at the door and my exit was effortless – even with six other limousines retrieving guests and a full valet. Now about that House Car I mentioned. As a guest, the cheery host that greeted me, informed me Mr. C Beverly Hills extends to their guests a “House Car”. This car is reachable by phone, text, etc. and will retrieve a guest staying with the property within a three mile radius. Great for those whose shopping feet are tired and need a little help getting back from Rodeo Drive. Clever.

One cannot ask for a better suite or room. The views of Beverly Hills and Los Angeles from the terraces (yes, full terraces with garden style seating) is nothing short of rejuvenating; I need not leave my room for much. I will not go on gushing of the beauty, if you are reading this you owe yourself the frivolity of booking with Mr. C Beverly Hills. The artwork in the rooms, the starkness of the linen, the leather that resounds everywhere – there can now be only one choice when visiting Beverly Hills. Mr. C Beverly Hills, Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

Room Tip: I recommend choosing a higher floor facing the Beverly Hills skyline, a Classic Suite or better if at all possible.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I have read a few of the reviews, and there is little to add. Superlatives only cheapen this hotel experience. Fact is Mr. C left me speechless. There is Mr. C In Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, Caiifornia, the USA, North America, and all else trailing at a distance behind. Once upon a time, my first visit to Beverly Hills I stayed at it's predecessor hotel, with spacious rooms, great views of L.A. and the Hollywood Hills. Over the years the hotel became dated. Today, Mr. C is refined, understated chic, with service that competes with the Oriental or the Peninsula Hong Kong.

There is no detail missed at Mr. C. The rooms have been furnished with an exquisite level of taste and cool. Amenities, from bedding, to robes, towels, and the shampoos/soaps (Gilchrist and Soames) are the finest. Rooms have been renovated with panoramic sliding doors that open to a terrace, offering guests a sitting area outside.

From the moment you enter the hotel, the experience is of old world meets Hollywood. The service brings hotels in the United States to a new standard. The Ciprianis spare no expense in training staff. The management makes every guest feel comfortable, minus any pretentiousness. This hotel is amazing. An unforgettable experience.

Room Tip: Facing the Hollywood Hills on a high floor
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank richjacobson18
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We had stayed at this hotel many times prior to the amazing renovation. The hotel is beautiful and feels just right. The lobby and pool area have been tastefully done.
The staff is impressive with their courteous and very helpful attention to caring for their guests.
The rooms are chic with lovely bathrooms.
We loved our stay ar Mr. C.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple