$216
$167
Official Website
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $221/night.

$260
$123
$344
$286
  • Pool
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$190
$439
  • Beachfront
$475
  • Pool
All reviewsrodeo drivebeverly hillscomplimentary bellinicipriani restauranthouse carcar servicewithin milesmile radiusclassy hotelturn down servicestar servicehollywood signroom servicecorner roomamazing hotelfour seasonsvalet parking
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I'm a picky girl and on a recent staycation with my girlfriends, everything at Mr. C Beverly was just lovely from the moment we got there. Chris, the front desk manager greeted us with bellinis in the gorgeous reception bar, when our 4th friend joined he appeared with a fourth drink for her without us even asking which was just so nice and appreciated. I had made a note in my reservsation requesting a certain kind of room and Chris knew just was I was hoping for and had arranged it without me even bringing it up again. Its just so nice when you go to a luxury hotel and it really is luxurious in both service and ambiance and it really was at Mr. C Beverly Hills. We felt really well taken care of and happy to splurge, I only wish we could stay longer. Its a wonderful new addition to LA, and I will return often to enjoy the wonderful drinks and/or dinner.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank MrsJBrooks
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Such a classy hotel with lovely clean and fresh rooms. Stayed in a Premium Beverly Hills view room with had a lovely aspect over the leafy suburb towards the Hills and even the Hollywood sign - which was unexpected!

The room was large, bright and airy and the balcony was private. Plenty of room even with the king bed and comfy leather lounge.

Room Tip: Booking a premium room ensures a higher floor and the view towards Beverly Hills is stunning - plus these rooms face away from the highway road noise. Plus you can see who is coming and going!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I really have nothing but praise for this cute hotel. From the moment we pulled up it was a pleasure. We were warmly greeted and offered a Bellini. Check in was hassle free. Because we arrived early our room wasn't ready. Not a real problem- we changed by the pool and enjoyed the pool area to ourselves. The pool bar, although expensive, offered really tasty light snacks and a good cocktail menu. Our room was well equipped, comfortable beds with a real light and airy atmosphere. The balcony is great- ask for a Beverley Hills view room- you can just about see the Hollywood sign! We had breakfast on our patio which was just great.The hotel car is a real bonus saving you taxi fares. I loved it here- the staff were great and I had an amazing spa service (massage) in my room. Well worth a try.

Room Tip: Beverley Hills view
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My wife and I spent the last night of our honeymoon here before flying back to Australia. Upon arriving in the courtyard the whole experience was fantastic from then on. The staff were very polite, helpful and always encouraging us to do as little as possible except relax and enjoy.

The rooms were were well appointed, trendy decor and the views from our 11th floor room over Beverly Hills were very nice. The pool area was also excellent, everything is provided, and the little bar out front provides a relaxing area to chill out between trips or before / after dinner.

We didn't dine in house but did splurge on room service breakfast which we enjoyed on the balcony :)

The location is great, a nice 10-15 min stroll to the golden triangle / Santa Monica Bvd and the neighbourhoods surrounding are very pretty just to go and look at. Highly recommend checking it out if you are ever in LA.

Room Tip: Beverly Hills view is good, we were lucky to be on the top floor :)
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed at Mr C last year for our honeymoon. Service was perfect, very attentive, they welcomed us with a bottle of wine and left us the room until our departure in the late afternoon at no charge. The room was new, well appointed, very comfortable and clean, with a beautiful balcony. Would definitely come back again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple