$216
$167
Official Website
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

$260
  • Breakfast included
$146
$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$134
$123
$344
$286
  • Pool
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$190
$142
Priceline
$475
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
$454
$439
  • Beachfront
All reviewsrodeo drivebeverly hillscomplimentary bellinicipriani restauranthouse carcar servicewithin milesmile radiusclassy hotelturn down servicestar servicehollywood signroom servicecorner roomamazing hotelfour seasonsvalet parking
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I dont know how anyone can give this hotel a negative review -- I travel to LA frequently and can honestly say Mr.C is one of the most fabulous hotels in LA. The decor is modern and classic, it is comfortable without being stuffy, and its immaculately clean. The entire staff will bend over backwards for you. The rooms are just right for being comfortable and cozy, you enter to a dressing area with closets and a dressing table which has the bathroom off to the right side and the bedroom directly in front. Each room has a private balcony with beautiful views from the higher floors (especially if you are facing the hills away from Pico).

Upon entering the hotel you are greeted to a free bellini while the concierge shuffles your bags to your room. The bar is open and conversational, with additional indoor and outdoor seating areas to the side. The drink prices are high, but this is a 5-Star hotel in LA, so they are actually standard.

The only con I can think of is that its a bit of a walk from the hip spots in LA, but there is a free shuttle service (in an Escalade) which we used frequently. And once you get your bearings, you can walk to several areas in about 10-15 minutes (including Rodeo Dr.).

I never ate at the restaurant, but the entire hotel is simply fabulous. I dont think there is much better in LA or anywhere for that matter. I have turned my colleagues onto this hotel and they all love it too. For all of my travel to LA, Mr.C is my first choice.

Room Tip: Pick a room on one of the higher floors facing the hills (not Pico).
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Mr. C's staff was incredible when it came to giving a little surprise for our parents 35th wedding anniversary. Andrea was more than willing to assist us and everything went as planned. Typically at any other hotel there may have been a miscommunication along the way but not at Mr. C's, my husband and I hope to spend sometime to get away there in the near future.

Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2012

This was my first trip to Cali and this hotel was awesome in every way possible! Room was great food was great and I didn't have to worrie about my things getting stolen I felt right at home! When I do travel to Cali this is the only place I have to stay at and will continue to stay. Only thing that is missing is a hip and trendy night club on the 12th floor haha :) THANK YOU MR.C BEST HOTEL IN CALIFORNIA !!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Just returned from our SECOND stay at Mr. C Beverly Hills, this time for a full week. My 8-yr-old daughter and I arrived at 10am on March 10, and because of the excellent service we received the last time we were there, I knew there would be no problem with arriving at the hotel early and asking them to store our bags till check-in. I was correct. Upon arrival, we were greeted at our cab by wonderful members of the valet staff...the most fabulous I have ever encountered. They took our bags to storage while we enjoyed Bellinis (a virgin Bellini for my daughter!) at the lobby bar (where the bartender was very personable) and got checked in. So far, so good! Both times we have stayed at the hotel, I have been absolutely amazed by the service of the valet/bell staff. They remember guests' names, and by the end of the stay, they felt like friends. Because we are from North Carolina, we were partial to Brandon, who quickly introduced himself to us as another North Carolinian...making everything seem more familiar.

We were waiting for friends to arrive later in the day, but I wanted to get some shopping done on Robertson before their arrival, so I asked if the house car would be able to take us there. Not only did Art, the very warm and friendly driver, take us to Robertson; he told us to call him when we were ready to return. We shopped our favorite places on Robertson and had a late lunch at Newsroom Cafe before calling Art , who promptly picked us up and didn't seem to mind at all when we asked him to make a quick stop at Sprinkles Cupcakes on Santa Monica Blvd before returning to the hotel. Not only did he take us, but he circled the block while we got our cupcakes! Now, THAT'S service!

Let me now tell you some important info about location. This hotel is located at the intersection of Beverwil and Pico, which places it JUST outside the Beverly Hills city limits, but it is the perfect location for anyone who wants to explore the city. Walking to the shopping/restaurants of Beverly Hills is several blocks, but easy for anyone in relatively good health, and it's a beautiful stroll! For those who cannot do it, the hotel car is available most of the time to take you anywhere within a three mile radius of the hotel. If you need to go a greater distance, the valet/bell staff is always happy to help you with a cab. We found them to be very prompt. Also, if you need to rent a car for a day or two, I'm sure the hotel can help you. We wanted to take the kids to Disneyland one day, so we just called the Enterprise location on La Cienega, and they were able to pick us up before our rental and drop us back at the hotel afterward. I would like to add that we used the hotel car a lot during our stay, and both Art and Angel, the drivers, were most courteous and friendly. We truly felt like we had made new friends with them before we left the hotel!

As for the rooms at the hotel, they are quite comfortable. Every room has a balcony or even two, and we found the beds and pillows to be quite comfortable. We had no problems with noise from other guests, and we were thrilled to find a newspaper at our door every morning. The room we stayed in had only a shower and no tub, but that was not an issue for us. I'm not the person who takes a bath in a hotel, anyway. The soaps/shampoos the hotel provided were good and plentiful, and the towels were good too. The hairdryer in the room is better quality than the one I have at home, and there is an iron/ironing board if you need it. The bar in the room is fully stocked, as well. No complaints at all.

I also must commend the housekeeping staff, who did an excellent job of keeping our room clean and neat while we were there. With two 8-yr-olds in the room, it wasn't always easy to keep it straight, but every evening when we returned, we found everything had been returned to order!

Because we were on the go during this trip, we were unable to enjoy a meal in the hotel's restaurant. We did order room service one morning, and it was prompt and delicious. If you are a coffee drinker, you will not be disappointed.

Just as when we left the hotel last July, we were sorry to leave. Almost everything about our stay was perfect, and we could not have been more pleased. Thank you, Mr. C staff, for another wonderful stay. We look forward to returning and would like to commend the following people on their excellent service: Brandon (valet/bell staff), Emily (lobby bar), Ben (bartender), Joshua Garman (a friendly member of the staff) and especially Art and Angel, who helped us navigate the city!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Kelly M
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Perfect hotel to lounge and relax in after a long wedding day! Loved it! Gorgeous view in every room! Everyone must experience!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com