Mr. C Beverly Hills
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Residence Inn Beverly Hills(Los Angeles)
  • Breakfast included
Beverly Hills Marriott(Los Angeles)
Sirtaj Hotel(Beverly Hills)
  • Pool
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)
  • Restaurant
The Carlyle Inn(Los Angeles)
  • Breakfast included
Montage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)
  • Pool
All reviewsrodeo drivebeverly hillscomplimentary bellinicipriani restauranthouse carleading hotels of the worldcar servicewithin milesmile radiusclassy hotelhollywood signstar servicecorner roomamazing hotelvalet staffhigh floorfour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Perfect hotel to lounge and relax in after a long wedding day! Loved it! Gorgeous view in every room! Everyone must experience!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Just returned home from a one week stay at the new Mr. C in Beverly Hills. The hotel is amazing in every way. It's like a bit of Europe in LA. These people DO know how to treat guests and run a beautiful and trendy hotel. The front desk is smart, helpful and professional, but at the same time, friendly. You are greeted in the valet area at your car and whisked away to the long, sleek marble bar in the lobby for a seat and a complimentary Bellini (this is a Cipriani hotel after all). While you sip, someone takes your credit card and checks you in. He then comes back to you (still sipping) with your room key. So relaxing and simple. The rooms are stunning. I was given a high-floor King with every amenity I could possibly need with a view that I am still talking about. On my small but big enough balcony I could see miles and miles into Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Brentwood, Century City, and even to the Hollywood sign and Griffith Park and Observatory. Wow. The beds are fabulous. The sheets are crisp and luxurious. The decor was uncluttered and sleek - leather everywhere. Mirrors on every wall. No tubs, but huge showers with rain and hand-held heads. There was even a make-up vanity with a leather seat and mirror. Room Service was quick and they never got the order wrong (that's a first for most hotels) - in fact, twice they sent us (my college-aged kids were next door) extra nibbles. Nice. The lobby bar is handled by Emily, a true Southern Belle, who cannot do enough for anyone. The valets are a group of guys who greet you every single time they see you with a smile and a "Welcome back to Mr. C. How was your afternoon?" So polite. The concierge desk is manned by Kimberly, a beautiful and trendy British gal who knows just where everything is and is happening. She won't let you eat anywhere that isn't fabulous - she's got your back. The other concierge that I used was Solomon, a warm and smart gentleman who truly cares for his guests and treats them as if they were family in his home. When I had a problem with a restaurant, he told me that he wasn't going to send guests there anymore. He made me feel better about this restaurant and the shabby way that they treated my daughter, son and I. He then made sure that we enjoyed dessert in the lobby on him. Not necessary, but so thoughtful. There is a fitness center with many machines available 24/7. The magnificent rooftop is used only for private events, but any hotel guest can go up there to look around and enjoy the 360 degree breathtaking view. We only ate the restaurant food by the lovely, but small pool but it was excellent. Even the poolboys cannot do enough for you. When my daughter and son decided to move their chaises so to be in more direct sunlight, the poolboy insisted that they allow him to arrange the proper angle, new towels with headrests and a table between. Even my kids were impressed. The restaurant itself is beautiful. With a car, the location is great. Midway to everything. I would stay at this hotel again and again. No other hotel in LA could come close to the care, beauty, and professionalism of Mr. C. A real gem.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the hills, as high as possible.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Barbiemom58
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Nicely refurbished hotel in Beverly Hills run by the Cipriani family. The decor is italian-influenced (you can find everywhere photos of Italian actors of the 50s and 60s. Convenient location if you want to be close to Rodeo Drive. Nice view, if your rooms faces the hills. Good restaurant (Italian, what else?) but expensive. Rooms over the entrance hall can be noisy during the events. Overall, a very good stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank lucaerrante
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I've been coming to LA on business & for the odd holiday for over 14 years. I stay with friends more often than not but I've also used several of the "go-to/must-stay/blah-blah" hotels here (I won't be mentioning or dissing any of them.)

I needed to come back to LA on business this month but decided to extend my stay for a little vacation time too. I'd heard about Mr C & was intrigued by it's locality - it's in Beverly Hills, so it's not surrounded by flashing neon & wide-eyed tourists gasping at their Star Maps - but it's close enough should you be unable to resist the temptation to drive past & point at a house where 'somebody' actually lives! Saying that, if the roles were reversed, I suspect Mr C would be the hotel that those 'somebodies' might drive past & point at. Because it is a GREAT hotel...the best I've stayed at in LA...it feels unique without trying too hard.

There is a surprising (but most welcome) lack of pretence here - from the subtly grand entrance & the efficient valets waiting to greet you; to the bar & waiting staff; the reception staff & the exceptional concierge. I don't recall ever being in a hotel, where the bar greets you before the reception desk (or indeed hides it from view) - but on reflection, this seems to be the entire attitude of this hotel. It's like they know that they're cool & fancy, they know that we know that they're cool & fancy but they want you to know that it's cool to be cool about them being cool & fancy - because they think that you are cool & fancy for being there.

You are just plain old 'welcome' here (e.g. - I found out that the space-age pool table in the lobby cost upwards of $50,000 but no-one scowls at you for playing on it...it looks like (& is) a work of art but "it is a pool table, that is used to play pool on!")

The hotel has the feel of a members club, where no-one needs to check your card to let you in. It's friendly, it's cool, it's business & it's family.

Oh & did I mention that the C stands for Cipriani? The food is good. The food is very very good. Mr C pizza is the one!

If you come to LA often or if you've never been, I can't recommend this hotel highly enough.

And I said I wouldn't diss any of the other hotels that I've stayed at here....so I'll veil my thoughts thinly...whatever you've heard, whatever you've been told, Mr C Beverly Hills, is 'More' Seasons.

Room Tip: Ask for one with a Beverly Hills view.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank Dan C
Reviewed February 22, 2012

We stayed at Mr. C in October 2011 for 3 nights. The room was exactly as it is on their website photos. Lovely room which was spacious and very clean, nice leather sofas etc. This hotel gives a personal touch service to its guests, for example the manager himself welcomed us and showed us up to our room and drinks offered on arrival. The Concierge staff gave us an excellent service, booked our restaurants, taxis, and universal studio tour etc. The bed is turned down for you and the newspaper is always delivered in a little cotton bag hung on the door. Very polite courteous staff.

On the down side there are no tea and coffee facilities in the room. Food and drink are typical five star prices, we had breakfast in the restaurant for two people which cost just over $50 - I think it was $7 for a cup of coffee (small). In the morning the hotel do put out some complimentary coffee which you could go down and get to bring back to your room but we only found out about this on the last day.

In terms of location this hotel is in a residential area and NOT near any tourist type of places if that is what you want to do - i.e. hollywood/sunset boulevard/universal studios/Downtown LA etc. Rodeo Drive is about 15/20 minute walk but the hotel really is located in a residential area - so be warned as taxi fares can start adding up - there is a house car which takes you within 3 miles of the hotel but this is not always available.

We ate at STK in West Hollywood - food lovely, typical five star prices. We also had dinner at the Beverly Wilshire hotel and got a window seat looking onto Rodeo Drive. I was extremely disappointed with the food - I think they just re-heated the mash potato the food was very, very average and not of a high standard. We went to downtown LA and ate at the nickel diner - I had an avocado dish, it was delicious and soooooooo cheap. We didn't feel very safe in downtown LA probably because we have never been before and ventured down some dodgy blocks, needless to say we swiftly turned back. Also went to Universal Studios for the first time and thought it was brilliant.

Overall lovely, clean hotel with very polite courteous staff.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple