We stayed for 4 nights in December. We had a great room on the 8th floor facing Beverly Hills.
The hotel is stunning throughout and everything is beautifully consistently branded from the bathrobes to the towels to the room key.
- Check in was swift and done at the bar with a refreshing cocktail
- Rooms are immaculate and furniture is chic and music is played when you first enter the room
- Free Wif for guests
- Great location and easy access to restaurants nearby
- Car Valet was quick and friendly
- Informative and friendly concierge
- Bathroom is very small for 2 people and there was no bath
- There are only 2 lifts to service the entire hotel, therefore expect long waits
- Walls are thin and you can easily hear other guestsMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking