“THIRTY YEARS WOKING IN HOSPITALITY AND NEVER HAD SUCH GREAT EXPERIENCE”

Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
Ranked #133 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed December 7, 2010

i decided to come back already four times in thirty days as i really enjoyed the kidness of all assocaites . the value of the hotel is perfect even if you get an old room . There is no problem in this hotel as the associates resolve anything in few minutes
THANKS TO ALL TEAM i really appreciated your professionalism
mrs Froumentin

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
PBFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2010

WOW! We have a WOW of the Day program where we recognize associates who do something out of the ordinary and create an emotional bond with the guests. This was my WOW of the day. Our formula is simple and powerful - Happy Staff = Happy Guests. I read this in our staff meeting today and you WOW'd us. Thanks!!! Phil

Write a ReviewReviews (3,287)

Reviewed December 6, 2010

I happened to end up staying here when Priceline failed to secure my other hotel reservation. All I have to say is besides the dirty carpets, elevators, windows, and sketchy hotel guests - it was just OK. The room itself was decent and clean, but I wouldn't stay here again. I guess that is what you get for 65 bucks a night!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family

I really appreciate you letting us know how your stay with us went. I was certainly dissappointed that it wasn't a great experience. We are renovating our rooms and will be done end of January. If you can book directly with us we can be sure to get you into a great room. We'd love to have you back with an opportunity to redeem ourselves. Best, Phil

Reviewed December 4, 2010

That was really great experience by staying in Four Points. quiet clean ans sweet personal around ready to help in any minute. I had a nice rest before my flight back to NY.
Thank you all and spatial to Yasin Kutly and Musie!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2010

Could'nt have asked for better treatment from staff and accomadations were very comfortable. I recommend this hotel for anyone looking to feel at home. I have already recomended to friends.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 2, 2010

I travel about every three to four weeks. I stay in quite a few hotels. This hotel is outstanding for it's service, it's proximity to LAX, and it's value. Although I don't prefer to stay in hotels, when I am in the LAX area, this hotel is my first and only choice. The staff is friendly and helpful, they have a shuttle to LAX, and they have an incredible selection of specialty beers in their restaurant and lounge. You owe it to yourself to stay here next time you are in Los Angeles!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed December 2, 2010

I've stayed at this hotel many times since August. The staff is wonderful, especially the front desk team. It appears that they are led by a woman named Elsa who is a top-notch customer service person. This team greets me with a smile and addresses me by my name each time I arrive. These simple things mean a lot. The lobby is beautiful and the rooms are in the process of being renovated now. I have stayed in both renovated and unrenovated rooms. Even the unrenovated ones are fine - clean and well appointed. The renovated ones are fantastic. The gym is stocked with plenty of weight machines, treadmills & other arobic machines. Nice quality hotel and I can't say enough about the staff.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
PBFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2010

Wow! Thank you for the great review and for recognizing Elsa!!! I have already passed on KUDOS. We are committed to the idea that Happy Employees = Happy Guests = Happy GM :). We're a family at work and always aspire to welcome guests to our "House". See you next stay! Phil

Reviewed November 29, 2010

I stayed at this hotel because of its close proximity to the airport and the great rate. I arrived at 3 am after a Halloween party and was pleasantly surprised to immediately have valet show up and help me remove my bags and take my car. The front desk was staffed as well and I was in my room in no time. There were even cookies and some grapes in our room that was refreshing for a quick snack before bed.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple