“Excellant stay ...., from the time you check-in until you check-out.”

Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
Ranked #133 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed October 17, 2010

Outstanding service -- lovely room with comfortable beds -- easy access to transportation -- everyone who works here was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (3,287)

Reviewed October 17, 2010

I stay in the hotel from the 10/13 till 10/16, I paid $116 per nigth. In the hotel they said that parking in the hotel was $16 per night or I can park my car in the street but that I have to be carefull were to park.
We went to the restaurant, my wife order a salad, the lettuce wasn't cut and was with out dressing.
The Wi Fi in the room wasn't good, the computer found it but wasn't working, the coffe machine wasn't working.
I will never go back again.

1  Thank ggatica
Reviewed October 14, 2010

We did the park and fly on the 5th of October and returned on the 12th to pick up our car, well it was 11PM and dark so we didn't see the crack in the lower part of our 2007 Honda Civic SI windshield until we were a few miles away and the streetlights made a snail trail effect on the crack (passenger side), the crack goes from the edge toward the middle about a foot in, so now we need a new windshield and it will cost us $500 bucks It was NOT there when we left. We are pretty upset but how can we prove it wasn't there to begin with, we can't. I don't know if it was vandalized or a rock fell out of the sky with enough force to crack my windshield, nothing else was amiss, but it's not covered parking and we parked in the first row in front of the fence at the top of the ramp. The guard is in front of the hotel not in the back where the cars are so beware. The hotel was nice, rooms a tad small and definately a moldy smell to the room because the bathrooms have NO ventilation. They are designed well and good for their purpose though. I won't stay here again though because of the car parking fiasco....

Reviewed October 13, 2010

I was in town for 5 nights for a conference at the Marriott next door, and got a great rate @ this hotel. The rooms are small, especially for more than 2 people, but the amenities were great and the staff/concierge were very accommodating. If you are having a roommate make sure that the person who makes the reservation puts that person's name down AND confirms it before arrival.

Reviewed October 12, 2010

We are overseas visitors and always stay at this hotel when in LA. It is convenient for flights plus free shuttle is a bonus . Bus Transit Station close by for travellers who prefer to absorb the local atmosphere and people. James at the booking desk was most helpful with any special request. Renovations are in progress with a minimum of fuss. Free Wifi in room was very slow and not too reliable. Bedding was extremely comfortable. We look forward to our next stay in LA and this hotel.

Reviewed October 12, 2010

My recent stay at the Four Points LAX was tremendously rewarding. From the Front Desk to Housekeeping and restaurant staff everything was very professional. The staff treated me as a very welcome guest and anticipated my needs. The room was very comfortable, relaxing and clean. The renovations to the restaurant provided a warm atmsphere for dinner. TO top it off Room Service was exceptional as well as affordable and provided a variety of meals. My favorite meal was a Pork Tenderloin which featured steamed rice and brocolli. The gravy that was over the pork was very flavorful. As a seasoned traveler it was very nice to be treated so well for such an affordable price.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 11, 2010

I am writing to you with a major complaint. I am a Starwood Preferred Guest, and booked a one-night stay at the Four Points Sheraton Hotel at the LAX International Airport for Saturday, October 9 2010. The purpose of the stay was because my elderly parents were flying into LAX on an International Overnight flight, which was scheduled to land at 6:00am. I live in San Diego, which is approximately a 2.5 hour drive from LAX. I decided to get a hotel so I could pick them up very early, then bring them back to shower and rest for a few hours before heading back to San Diego. Starwood hotels have always been of the highest quality, so I was excited to find a Four Points for only $75/night. Upon arrival at the hotel, there was a bit of a traffic jam entering/exiting the self parking area. This was due to a giant party at the hotel letting out, and 15-20 cars had parked in no parking areas along the sides, creating a one-lane only width in what should have been a 2-way traffic area. It took almost 30 minutes just to get in to park. We checked in, but were given absolutely no paperwork proving that fact. We were told we would be given a receipt upon checkout. We went to our room, (#223 on the 2nd floor). After calling Guest Services to order a wake-up call for 5:00am, we went to sleep. Luckily, I happened to set the metal security lock on the door before going to bed, because at 12:56am we were awakened by the sound of a key being inserted in the lock on our door, and a strange, random man trying to enter our room. When my husband said, "May I help you?" he was informed by the man that he had just checked in and been assigned this room. My husband told him to go back down to the counter, because we already had this room. We then tried to go back to sleep. I was unable to do so, as I was worried about our safety, so I lay awake all night long. This is how I know that our room, #223 is directly above the valet pull-up (which is also where the airport shuttle stops). Every 15 minutes, the shuttle pulls up and broadcasts a recorded message of "Airport shuttle and Hilton, next stop." It was not exactly quiet and peaceful. At approximately 3:00am, some random person again tried to insert a key into our door. This time it did not open. Imagine my surprise when 5:00am rolled around, and no wake-up call came. Luckily I was still awake. At that point, my husband went downstairs to the front desk to complain about the dismal lack of service, quality and security. The woman at the desk expressed surprise that there were people in room #223, as apparently it had never been entered into the computer. So that when some other guest checked in at 12:30am, he was assigned our room. Our missing wake-up call had also never been entered into the system (no doubt due to the fact they didn't know anyone was in that room). She didn't even offer so much as an apology. This was the biggest waste of $102 I have ever spent (including parking). I would have gotten a better nights' sleep had I stayed home and woken up at 3:00am to drive to L.A. After this disgusting treatment, I sincerely hope to never again have to stay at a Starwood Hotel. I am shocked and apalled that such a thing could happen at a Starwood. The entire place should be bulldozed.

2  Thank Punkle01