3,667 results
All reviews burger king free shuttle an early morning flight shuttle service car rental an overnight stay manhattan beach long flight lax brewsters checkin
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2017

I did not even know Four Points was connected with Sheraton until I stayed at this hotel. It was conveniently located close to the airport (LAX), meaning there was a free shuttle to/from the hotel & airport. The shuttle didn't run very regularly and seemed to miss certain terminals so if you need a shuttle, I would anticipate waiting time.

There is a parking lot available behind the hotel - it is quite pricey but we went as a large group so we were able to get a group rate on the parking. There are many places to eat a drives distance away - it is difficult to get food anywhere outside the hotel without a car. However, the hotel does have its own restaurant that offers a variety of foods and a bar area as well as a cafe.

The building as about 6 floors and an east wing and west wing. The rooms don't necessarily have a view of much because it is so close to the airport but it is fine accommodations. The beds were a little smaller than a queen size but they were comfortable. The bathroom was clean and bright. I recognized an effort to be eco-friendly with a shampoo/conditioner/body wash dispenser in the shower itself.

There was an outdoor pool available that I did not make use of but seemed clean and nice.

The hotel staff were generally friendly and very helpful.

All around it was a nice experience!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Lupe V, Assistant Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

Reviewed September 25, 2017

My room was good sized and most of all, important to me, had a tub ( so many business hotels have taken the out). I liked the espresso place in the lobby - handy and good coffee ( although I always had to wait for someone to appear). and the breakfast place was quick with good oatmeal. I thought it was pretty quiet and I slept well there. I did find the lobby really cold while I was there- air conditioning run amok?
Good prices!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2017

Rooms are nice comfortable with a helpful staff. I like to use their park and fly offer however it does seems like we wait a long time for our transportation back to the hotel from LAX. A bit pricy but overall not too bad of a deal. The food at the hotel is so so but edible.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

This was a great hotel to stay at especially for the 2 lay overs I had in LAX. The staff were friendly and efficient. The hotel was clean and well presented. I also used the hotel gym and wasn't bad for a hotel gym. Rooms were tidy and great beds and pillows.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Lupe V, Assistant Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Experience Survey. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It is our goal to provide our guests a magical and memorable visit.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

We took advantage of their park-sleep-fly deal. Expected a nice Sheraton property and a shuttle ever 15 minutes from LAX as advertised. Didn't happen. Although the lobby area is impressive, the rooms are jus a step above Motel 6 (complete with paper cups). One of the reasons we picked this hotel was its proximity to the airport and their advertised 3 shuttles running 24/7.

After a very long flight, it was irritating to wait well over 30 minute for the shuttle.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JerryVentura_Ca
Ed R, Assistant Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear Guest,

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the condition of your guest room during your stay. We are in the middle of our room transformation project and we are confident that your observations will be addressed.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Los Angeles.

Ed Rodriguez