3,677 results
All reviews burger king free shuttle an early morning flight shuttle service car rental manhattan beach an overnight stay long flight lax brewsters checkin
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

I think that out of all the hotels I have stayed in, this one was horrible. The room I was giving felt liked it was just cleaned up by a dirty rag. I asked for another room and was told that it was sold out. On top of the front desk being rude and myself feeling uncomfortable, I had no choice but to keep the room. I hope 2017 brings this hotel a new management.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Management response:Responded September 19, 2017

Greetings,
I am disappointed to read about your dissatisfaction with the hotel. Please accept my apologies for your experience. We hope you will consider Four Points by Sheraton for your future travel accommodations.
Best Regards,
Hugo

Reviewed September 15, 2017

We stayed here one night before flying home. The room was very damp - even though the A/C was on everything felt damp. There was a funny smell in the hallway. Bathroom very small. Room service trays left in the hall until late afternoon. The elevators were not working consistently at all - much confusion about whether we could take them or not. On the plus side, the complimentary breakfast was good and the staff were very helpful.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ed R, Assistant Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Dear Jim S,

We would like to thank you for the effort and time you take in sharing your comments surrounding your experience at our property the Four Points by Sheraton LAX. It is most appreciated and something we take very seriously. In our promise to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected, it is the feedback from our guests like you that enable us to continually improve and exceed our service. You can be confident that we will follow-up on the points you have outlined to ensure staff awareness and additional staff training if needed. Sheraton Hotels values your patronage. Again, we extend our apologies for the dampness in your guest room , and hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again in the near future. Should you need further assistance or have a need to speak with me further, please let me know. We thank you once again for bringing this matter to our attention.

Ed Rodriguez

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Everything was good, the service, check in so fast, our room was ok with all the facilities. The airport was near. I went there because someone told me it was the perfect place for just a few days. Overall a Nice experience.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Lupe V, Assistant Front Office Manager, Fourpoints By Sheraton LAX at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Experience Survey. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It is our goal to provide our guests a magical and memorable visit

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Stayed there for one night in May 2017. I had requested in advance that our room be cleaned without fragrances and toxic cleaning products, and they seemed to have done just that. The air inside our room was just fresh and breathable, with no chemical odors or discernible fragrances. This was the best I had ever slept in an airport hotel.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2017

The airline stranded me at LAX and sent me to this hotel. Had to wait a long time for the airport shuttle. I watched the vans from other hotels pass three or more times before this one arrived. While other hotels have more than one van running on a Sunday, this hotel has one. The same was true first thing Monday morning when you'd think they'd put a second driver on knowing people would be traveling.
The staff were very helpful and nice. Check in was incredibly fast. The room was as you'd expect - clean and usable but nothing special. For some reason neither the clock nor lights near the bed worked. I'm sure they would have addressed this if I'd called the desk but I only had a few hours to sleep and didn't want to be bothered. It does seem like something housekeeping should notice.
I will say it was very quiet at the end of the hall and that was the best thing about my room and my stay at this hotel.
If I needed a hotel by LAX, I would stay here again though the better shuttle service provided by nearby hotels might lure me away.

Room tip: Ask to be at the end of the hall, away from the elevators if you want a really quiet space.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank krisket

Dear Krisket,

I really appreciate you taking time gives us your feedback.

I sincerely apologize that we fell short of your service expectations with regards to our shuttle service. Rest assured that I will pass your comments over to the appropriate Dept. Heads as a catalyst for immediate improvement on this area.

Thank you once again for you honest feedback and kind words about the staff, and the registration process . When your travels bring you back to the LAX area please contact me directly in order to make sure that we have you in a room on a preferred floor and ensure your stay is a pleasant one.

Kind Regards,