Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$426
Omni Hotels
$560
$116
$104
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$159
$129
$560
$535
  • Beachfront
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
$945
Hotwire.com
$289
$202
Orbitz.com
3,399 results
All reviewsburger kingfree shuttlean early morning flightbetween flightsshuttle servicecar rentalmanhattan beachan overnight staylong flightsanta monicalaxbrewstersproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2014

One of the main reasons I picked this hotel was because of its "24 hr checkin/ checkout at no extra charge " option .Just book as normal and then let them know at least 48 hrs before of actual check in times..there is a form to be filled out. It worked out great, because I had a flight leaving at 11.35pm. I checked in the previous evening at 7.30pm and had until 7.30pm the next night . Didn't have that stress of having to check out by 12pm. It was close to the airport and had a free shuttle . You stand at one of those pick up points , but keep an eye out , because they swing by quite quickly and if you miss them, it's a while before the next shuttle comes. There are two different shuttles, one going to Sheraton Four Points and the other going to Sheraton Gateway, which is also near the airport. In general the room was clean, clean bathroom , the beds super comfortable and the hotel staff nice. Our room faced the main road, and I was bit concerned that the noise would keep us awake , but it wasn't a problem. I can't comment on the surroundings, because we just stayed in the room.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kirthana M
peterkolla, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Thanks for the great review and plug for our 24/24 program. We're really glad that it worked out well for you. Best.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night and it was great! The hotel was clean and we felt welcomed at this hotel. It was close to the airport and there was a free shuttle from LAX so it was good. We arrived late at night and we had no food so we just walked to a convenient burger king right by us and it was good. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Nishis35805

We really appreciate the positive review. I am glad that you felt welcomed and found everything to be clean and convenient for your needs. We look forward to seeing you again. Best.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I travel to L.A. about a half dozen times a year and over the years this has become my go-to hotel. I love staying there and I personally find it very comfortable. They've made a lot of improvements recently and it shows, both in the rooms and the common areas. The front desk and bar staff are top notch. There's a car rental desk right there in the hotel which I've used a few times and is majorly convenient. Bathroom amenities are good and towels are plentiful. I read some of the other reviews on here and have to agree with the positives and note that most of the negatives are problems you would find really at any random hotel. I've never had a problem there having any request fulfilled.

Room Tip: If you think the airplane noise might bother you (face it, you're near the airport) ask for an interior facing room. But to be honest, I tend to stay on the airport side and I've barely noticed it at all.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Scott230

Thank you very much for the 5 star review and your loyalty! The positive comments really go a long way with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed last month at the Four Points by Sheraton because we needed to be centrally located and the price was right. This is an older property that has been updated but the bathrooms are still really dated. Our biggest problem with this location was that the parking was a major issue. Two different nights, we had to park down the street at the Marriott because there was no more spaces left at the hotel we were paying to stay at! We had to pay for our parking at the Marriott then deal with trying to get reimbursed from the Four Points. The whole process was irritating and very inconvenient, especially when coming back late in the evening. Another issue we had was with the noise at the pool. If there were quiet hours or pool hourse, the hotel didn't enforce them. On multiple mornings we were awakened by kids playing in the pool... at 6:00am. We guessed they were on a different time zone because they usually spoke in accents. We were staying on the 6th floor by the way and still the noise really carried up. I definitely would NOT recommend this hotel, especially when there are so many to choose from in the area. We've stayed at the Westin LAX before and never had problems.

Room Tip: Don't stay overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank pirk

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience. I am sorry that everything did not live up to your expectations. The parking situation sounds like a frustrating one and I am sorry that we dropped the ball, we usually do a much better job managing the number of spaces to the number of expected arrivals. The pool is almost always quiet at 6am, save for those who use it for their morning exercise regime. Hopefully you'll give us another chance to get it right. If so, you can always reach me at peter.kolla@fourpointslax.com Best.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We used this hotel because it has a policy for late check in and late check out if they are notified
at least 48 hours prior. This is convenient if you are going to have a flight leaving late at night.
Our room was in the main tower and when we arrived we were very, very tired from traveling from the southern hemisphere…too tired to complain …and leaving the next A M …but…there was mold at bathtub edge and floor needed a good scrubbing …both with bleach!
Price wasn't bad for a night, but, at any price….one shouldn't have to see that someone did not take time to spritz a little bleach around tub. Staff at desk was cordial. Brewsters bar has a huge selection of beers. Food in there was pretty good, however, took awhile to get waited on.
Not sure if I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Do not stay in the less expensive rooms out in a wing of the hotel…..at best you would think you are at Motel 6. This happened to us on a previous trip and were we ever sorry!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 1708Barbara
peterkolla, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Thank you very much for your review. I am truly sorry that your experience was less than exceptional. Our goal is to always improve with every guest's stay. If you wouldn't mind contacting me directly at peter.kolla@fourpointslax.com so I can better identify the room in which you stayed, I would greatly appreciate it. Best regards.