Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
Ranked #130 of 352 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed December 18, 2013

The hotel was exactly what what my sister and I needed after a long 22 hours flight. They took care of us the minute they saw us in the airport. When we reached the hotel, the driver not only took our luggage down from the shuttle bus, but managed to find someone in the hotel to deliver them to the room. The check in and out was a breeze. I noticed the restaurants and bar were all open at 9pm. We couldn't find anything wrong with the room. The bed was very comfortable, bathroom was very clean, and we had a very quiet and restful sleep. We didn't get to try the breakfast because of the early morning flight. The shuttle service to the airport was quick and the driver courteous(a different guy from the night before).
I think my sister sums it up pretty well after our stay with "It is good to be home! I love the States!" Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
PKFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Hi, thank you for the kind review. I'm so glad that we were able to take such good care of you after a long journey. It sounds like we were running on all cylinders during your time with us. I've shared your comments with all departments, everyone was thrilled to hear about your experience. We look forward to seeing you again.
Best.

There are newer reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport

Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

I wasn't crazy about this hotel and doubt I will return. Despite the cheap rate and free wifi, the room we received was in need of a renovation and that affects my rating for this hotel. The bed was fine and my jet-lagged sleep was acceptable, but the broken and dirty bathroom tiles and gash in the wall did affect my stay. I think it depends on how you rate those things, I think. I will shout out that the restaurant and breakfast staff were attentive and nice.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NibblingNomad

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Four Points LAX. I was sorry to hear about your room conditions. If you wouldn't mind emailing me at info@fourpointslax.com and letting me know which room you were in, we'll get right on the necessary repairs. Our housekeeping team usually does a much better job at letting our engineering team know about necessary repairs but sometimes they slip through the cracks. I was glad to hear about your satisfaction with rate, WiFi and restaurant experiences. We look forward to second chance to get it right for you.

Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Great location, easy check in and check out. Nice breakfast. Lovely staff. Room was nice and clean, bed was lush and comfortable. Could not fault the hotel. About a 10 minute walk to the Hilton (bus stops are located outside the Hilton). Safe area, was fine to walk to the hotel at night time. Airport shuttle was great.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Been there with husband. Wanted a cheap and convenient hotel near LAX for 1 night before moving to a house - Paid $90 +taxes - Asked to have our bags delivered to the room while we had lunch - Answer: "Not possible" - Asked where to park the car: Answer: "Pay $19 for it" - Breakfast really really horrible for $16- Room ok with basic bathroom. I know the price for the room was cheap but you must add the price of the other services. Besides, if I want to get basic motel services, near an airport, I expect to pay $50 (actually that was the price of the motels available).

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andre M

My apologies that we did not deliver during your stay and for the curt answers you recieved when requesting assistance. What should should have heard was "It will be my pleasure to assist you" or an apology for not meeting your expectations. It's difficult in this market to find parking cheaper than our hotel, we make sure of that. But I understand your frustrations when paying for it. I say it all the time, I just hate paying for parking. As for your breakfast experience, we're usually much better than this. I've addressed it with the chef and restaurant managers to ensure better quality and consistency.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

There was nothing on the website stating I would be paying to park also I was not informed that there would be a 300 hold on my card and I would only get 39 back from that hold, when I went to the front desk to ask them to explain it to me I got a very rude woman who helped me, she had nothing but an attitude all because I wasn't understanding! I will never stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2013
PKFourPointsGM, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your stay and I sincerely apologize for the attitude you received form our front desk staff, they are usually helpful and courteous. By way of an explanaition, parking at and around the airport comes at a premium. I understand your frustrations, as quite frankly, I can't stand paying for parking either. We try to make our rates easy to find on our website and apologize if it wasn't clear. Regarding the hold on your credit card, if you email me at info@fourpointslax.com I will be happy to assist with that. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

This hotel is great place to stay if arriving or leaving on a trans-Pacific fight via LAX. In our case we were coming in from Australia and were looking for an early check-in since the 12+ hour flight arrives at 6:30 am. In the past I have always had to end up calling to see if I could arrange an early check-in before making a reservation and of course paying for that privilege. However, this time I found this wonderful offer by Four Points entitled Check-in & Check-out Anytime" which provides a 24 hour stay for the one-night rate no matter when you check-in.

However, having made the reservation based on this offer what we found was we got a lot more than we had any right to expect. The shuttle bus is shared with the Westin and runs every 15 minutes day and night so we got picked up promptly and were in the hotel by 8:00. We were welcomed by Trish who was on the front desk and got us checked in rapidly and asked whether we wanted to use the breakfast voucher for that morning or before we left the next morning. The room was large, clean and quiet and the king sized bed felt so comfortable that we were asleep in minutes. About 4 hours later we were in the bar for lunch and it was welcoming with a large food menu and a fantastic beer selection. The wait staff was very efficient and the food very good. After lunch we asked Trish about transportation to the Getty center and she sent us over to the bellman who had something arranged in minutes. The next morning after enjoying the very expansive "free" breakfast we were checking out and Trish asked us how we had enjoyed our visit to the Getty, you cannot ask for much more personal service than that.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the kind words. I was happy to hear that our 24 hour check-in check-out program worked so well for you. Trish really does a great job at the front desk and you appreciation will not go unrecognized! The restaurant team is also thrilled that you enjoyed your dining experiences. We hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We stayed here using the park and stay method. We stayed the night before our flight in the morning and that works well. The staff was very friendly and the hotel is very close to the airport. Yes you can here the airplanes but it wasn't anything that would deter me from staying here again. The planes don't land too late at night anyway.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the 4 star reveiw, we're always striving for 5! We are glad to hear that our park and fly package works well for you. Usually it's very quite but sometimes the airport reverses the flight path and it's a little be noisier. If you ever experience that in the future please let the front desk staff know, we always have ear plugs on hand. Hope to see you again soon.